• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Generation

Favorite Pokemon Generation?

• Generation I (Red/Blue/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Generation II (Gold/Silver/Crystal)

• Generation III (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)

• Generation IV (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)

• Generation V (Black/White/Black2/White2)

• Generation VI (X/Y)

• Total voters
Mine was an easy question I first got into pokemon when I bought Silver version and Since then that is the overall best in my opinion.. Gen 1 is a close second though. When they worked out the bugs on Gen 1 for Gen 2 it was the best. But I believe the second is always the best in almost any series. It still hasn't wondered to far from the originality while working out the issues presented in the first game.

S

ScottFinni

This is hard for me, I love the Pokemon series like it's a family member.

I ended up going with Gen 2. Being able to go between the first two regions was a plus, no doubt, but the variety of Pokemon was great too. All the new features being implemented and showing that there was more to Pokemon than the original just made it my favorite, after some hard thoughts. After Gen 2, Pokemon started losing it's touch, but it's still an enjoyable series and I'm glad to include it in my game collection.

1st generation without a doubt. I honestly haven't played a Pokemon game in many years however. Playing Pokemon Red on my GBC and playing the TGC were big parts of my childhood. My knowledge of Pokemon basically ends with the original 151 though.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Why you have no Option for Pokemon Green?

Anywho-
I'm the First generation era-type of people. But then again, I don't say that the first generation was supreme over all, or I'm the "I-am-supreme-over-you-cause-I-am-better-than-anyone-who-uses-Generation-II-and-Beyond"type of people. I loved it for it's simplicity, and the innocence that is I can finally have friends to fight with!

I like the 3rd generation because along with the games, it was the first generation to have contest, double battles & the battle frontier (& other things that arent on the top of my head). I loved its story, especially in Emerald because we had to stop Magma & Aqua. We also had 2 rivals in this game Brendan/May & Wally. I thought that was pretty awesome!

cozylamps

H2Awesome
Gen II takes my vote. It's when I started playing Pokemon and I love the Pokemon designs. The game connects two regions, improved on the original a great deal in my opinion, and set a new formula for content in the Pokemon games.

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
Upon playing Gold for the first time, I was so excited when I finally defeated Lance and BEAT THE GAME. But then they told me I could go to Kanto, too. Arceus, I was you could crawl across multiple regions in the later games. That was the coolest thing ever.

P

piraka12

defently 3th gen because that gaems got me complete hooked of on pokemon and i never let it ago afterwards

definately the 3rd gen.!!! it had my favorite region (hoenn) along with remakes of my other favorite region (kanto)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom