• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Generation

Favorite Pokemon Generation?

• Generation I (Red/Blue/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Generation II (Gold/Silver/Crystal)

• Generation III (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)

• Generation IV (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)

• Generation V (Black/White/Black2/White2)

• Generation VI (X/Y)

• Total voters
I

Insert Username

Generation 4 is by far the best. Only because thats when I got into Pokemon though. But I stopped playing after HG. It just got boring afterward.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
I probably have the best memories of Gen II, but I think the series really has gotten better every generation, so I'd have to say Gen V.

Demise

Army Strong
I got my first Game boy with Red and Blue, those were my favorite games, then came yellow which was great. I liked Gold and Silver alot and I remember I got Crystal and a Game boy Advanced for a birthday present which was awesome, Then came the infamous ruby and sapphire which i logged like 200 hours on sapphire. I played D&P but did not enjoy them nearly as much as Gen 1 2 and 3, And black and white looks Way to Kiddish for me and the names are crazy I could never remember them.

I've never played Generation I so I can't really say much about it, I love Generation II it's my favorite, it got me into Poke'mon, and it is fun because of the Epicness of it, and I know that term isn't applied much to Poke'mon but it was! Then there was Generation III and that one in my opinion started a decline in both the games and the movies. Generation IV was fun, but the story is kinda getting old by now... and the Poke'mon look like a 5-year-old drew them. (No offense meant anyone, especially Nintendo) I haven't yet played Generation V but I probably will, just to see if it's better than D/P.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Gen II is my favorite because it has Meganium. Also, the Pokemon available in GenII are my favorite designs and I think that was the peak of Pokemon, with GenIII onwards, the Pokemon designs just got weirder and a lot LESS cute to me. Especially with B/W.

L

lucasPSI47

I personally love the 3rd generation mainly because it was my first deserves more love

I love the pokemon in Gen I the best, but I think GSC won with story and appearance, whereas Black and White beat them in mechanics.

Personally, I find Black and White to be the best now with Gen I coming in a close second, and GSC as third. RSE comes fourth and DPPt comes in last.

M

Monkalrus

My favorite generation for a variety of reasons, including nostalgia and originality and the balance between obscurity and naturally fitting, would have to be generation 1 but generation 5 is right behind it. It felt like a second generation 1. Then generation 2, 3, and then 4 because 4 wasn't that great.

Z

Zeldaforthewin

Generation 3 is my favorite. For the reason that thy bring back memory's, and the layout of the world, and the music

zombiegamer723

The Hylian Zombie
Gen II, partially because it was the majority of my childhood.
But also because it introduced my most favorite Pokemon EVER, Feraligatr. :D

My favourite would be Generation 2. Not only are the Pokémon awesome (I love Totodile :3), I also loved how you could travel between Johto and Kanto, thus making Gen 2 seems like the longest Pokémon game out of them all.

M

MudditheMudkip

I love the second Generation. Those were the games I grew up playing, and some of my earliest gaming memories come from them. I nearly cried when I found my copy of Crystal tucked away in my bookcase. I love all of the generations, and it's really hard to pick a favorite. I like the 4th and the 5th equally, but the first and third a bit higher than them. The first makes me feel sentimental and the third because of the pokemon (well, geez, just look at my username).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom