• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fav NFL Football Team?

K

kalikid98

my favorite team was the philadephia eagles before they got rid of McNabb, now I care for New Orleans Saints

i cant believe that they let him go like that. but now m.vick and that other Kolb guy have a chance to play

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I'm an Eagles fan. I just root for my town. The city of brotherly love. (Philadelphia)

007ganon

Colts is my favorite team. It was a close one last Superbowl, though I hope they win if they get there again this upcoming season.

I'm very casual Superbowl/American Football fan and at the moment i'm supporting Dallas Cowboys and NY Giants since they are only teams I know. I don't know if they are any good these days though. lol I think I saw superbowl match last time like mid or late 90's or something. :D It was when Dallas Cowboys became champions. lol

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
GET OUT OF MY FACE!!! (lol, just kidding) Face it, there's nothing you could've changed about OUR win, Santinio Holms (Is that how you spell his name?) and Benny, FTW!

I was just born and raised in the home town of the Steelers, but now I'm coming back! STEELERS FTW!

I hate the Steelers too THP. There my least favorite NFL team.

GET OUT OF MY FACE!!! (lol, just kidding) Face it, there's nothing you could've changed about OUR win, Santinio Holms (Is that how you spell his name?) and Benny, FTW!

I was just born and raised in the home town of the Steelers, but now I'm coming back! STEELERS FTW!

Of course not, I do not play for the Cardinals, or any NFL team for that matter. Why would you say something that idiotic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom