• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fav NFL Football Team?

K

kalikid98

What is your favorite football team? mine are the Oakland Raiders. I know they are a little shaky but they beat the steelers last season! So whats your favorite football team?;)

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Favorite team outside my home team (the Texans), it would be probably the Packers.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I never followed it. It is not my sport but if I would support a team it would be the Phillies, Is that correct? They do play in the NFl right? Oh boy, I'm such a nutcase when it comes to NFL :lol:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I never followed it. It is not my sport but if I would support a team it would be the Phillies, Is that correct? They do play in the NFl right? Oh boy, I'm such a nutcase when it comes to NFL :lol:

That's baseball, Vee. But yeah, you mean the Philadelphia Eagles. XD

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You see? I heard of those names but couldn't place them :P I'm a NFL and MBL n00b :P
Hang out with me from now on and I promise that you will be one NFL expert like myself sometime soon. :P lolz. Anyway, for now you are good just saying the Buffalo Bills are your favorite team. :xd:

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Anyway, for now you are good just saying the Buffalo Bills are your favorite team. :xd:

I'm still mad at them for their 35-3 halftime deficit comeback against the Oilers, lol. Nah not really ... that was an incredible feat by Buffalo, especially doing so with their 2nd string QB (Frank Reich IIRC?) because Jim Kelly got hurt in the last game of the regular season.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm still mad at them for their 35-3 halftime deficit comeback against the Oilers, lol. Nah not really ... that was an incredible feat by Buffalo, especially doing so with their 2nd string QB (Frank Reich IIRC?) because Jim Kelly got hurt in the last game of the regular season.

That was one good game, to have come back from 32 pts down is almost impossible, especially since you only have two halves to work with. But yeah, at least Buffalo has that good game to be remembered by.

I hate that they went to four straight Super Bowls and won nothing. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom