• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Epona in ZW

Epona in ZW

• Yes. Don't care how to get her.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. Want to have her from the start.

• Yes. Want to work a little for her.

• Yes. Want to put in my face and work hard.

• No. I don't like Epona.

• Total voters

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Do you like Epona? I think she's one of the more awsome things that carries you. Besides the KoRL, the boat, or the train, even kangaroos :P (OoS lol)

Do you want Epona in Zelda Wii? And if you do, do you want to just have her from the start (TP) work for her a little (MM) or have it take effort and a while (OoT)

ummmm.... So which one?

NES

Awesome
I didn't really like having her from the start. Although it was exciting because it was the very beginning of the game, you should really get Epona later and have to work for her to get the full effect.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I love Epona, especially since now you can use your sword while riding horseback. As great as it was to have Epona from the start in TP, I think we should have to work a bit for her in order to make a bit of a connection with her rather than simply having her there as a transportation device. I'd still like to get her early though; running everywhere on foot in OoT as a child was a pain.

Z

Zora

I Think it should be kind of like Ocarina of Time were you gotta get to a certain point in the game then do a little thing to obtain the horse.

I think... No Epona, better overworld. I do like horseback but it loses its fun after a while when you realize its the same monotonous running back and forth with nothing to do in between.

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
As Axle said in the Mailbag video, I kind of don't want any kind of transportation, just the Boots and Flippers(maybe), because they've been on the vehicle/animal transportation thing WAY too long now.

As Axle said in the Mailbag video, I kind of don't want any kind of transportation, just the Boots and Flippers(maybe), because they've been on the vehicle/animal transportation thing WAY too long now.

I agree. Though I think the animal transportation in the Oracle games is implemented quite well and still has a rather interesting overworld.

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
I think she should be owned by someone else and she costs alot of mone yto buy and you have to put down payments on her and train her and such.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I prefer working to earn Epona. I noticed in Twilight Princess with Epona around traveling the Overworld was too easy. I rather walk around the overworld to explore and see hidden spots rather than take the easy way out and ride a horse at full speed. The method of obtaining epona should be well thought out, like this idea:

"You get epona by helping a farmer with a long hard task, involving slaying a mini-boss, delivering a special cargo and beating the owner of epona into a horse race."

I also want epona to be a different breed when you meet her. Let's say the rancher will show you a horse and he will let you guess which one is Epona. It could be a Clydesdale, a Russian Trotter, a Rhinelander, a Mustang or a Wuerttemberger. When you choose the horse you like, then that horse will be Epona. Choosing the breed of Horse can also be more fruitful so you can control what epona will look like.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I would want to have her from the start, but lose her for a while like in TP.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I really hope Epona will be in this next game, it's just a hunch but i don't think we have seen the last of TP Link and Epona. OoT link got two 3D games.. and it's about time we got a sequel! we might be able to ride her from the start, but I would also like to save her at some point in the game. It would give us an even better look at their relationship while providing alternate story plots like rescuing Epona from bandits.

It sounds crazy but what if the new Wii game involves a lot of "horsing around," or could it be a Zelda game that focuses more on Epona than ever before? I have no idea! but it all sounds very interesting..

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I don't want Epona. As Axle said in the Curiosity Shop, horseback makes the overworlds hubs. And I don't like that either. Quite frankly I'd like to see another vast complex overworld like the one in the original LoZ. After all in full 3-D and in better graphics, it'd be amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom