• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enter the Dungeon

Hero of…. #s, I guess
(Did I get pulled up? Or what?)

If I did get pulled up, I attempt the jump again, this time with a running start.

If not: "Guys! Pull me up!"

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I feel a strange presence. I shrug it off and proceed to pull Galt up before he unties himself and plummets to his doom.
I attempt the jump again, this time with a running start.
With a running start, Galt easily makes the jump. If a slower/heavier character such as a goron would attempt this, then the result would most likely be a plummet to doom, but as long as everyone has the same (roughly) physical abilities they should make it fine.

EDIT: o.o Ninja'd me i-am-link (second part). But see (first part), I do give you guys hints. :)

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I tie Galt's side of the rope to me and make a running leap.
(Hey. I jumped earlier. Where am I?)
Well, I kinda backed it up because of the confusion (see my couple posts ago), but if you'd like you've jumped (without the rope; it was stilled tied to Galt) and made it. Or you can wait for the rope and do it again and make it anyway. :P

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I untie the rope from myself, making sure that Shadow is still holding onto it before letting go.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
"I got another idea!" I say, "Let's drop a torch, if someone is willing to give it up, down the gap and see if we can see it at the bottom to check how deep the pit is!"

Hero of…. #s, I guess
"Good idea, Tenebrae!" I say, "But since I was first to jump the gap, I'm not giving up my torch."

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
(Lets just leave that as a 'very minor case of serious time paradox' Ok?) "Hey guys I'll stay behind and help you back up..... I mean it'd be rather hard to jump back up wouldn't it," I say feeling as though I just said something obvious.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Tenner lights his torch and, with a reassuring nod from his party, drops it into the cavern. It falls quick, and the bright orange flame quickly shrinks into a small dot before immediately disappearing. About a second later, the group hears an echo of the torch shattering carry up to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom