• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enter the Dungeon

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
((Where exactly is the chest? I didn't quite understand where it was...))
just before the hole, sitting very much on the edge, is a small chest.
The path at the right comes to a dead end. But sometime over the last 27 billion years the dead end broke away, collapsing the end of the path. The chest is sitting just on the edge of the collapsed part. Tenner is the only one close to it because Tenner is the only one who took the right.
I decide to walk back to the dead Lizalfos and check to see if they have any useful equipment on them.
Locke heads back to the first room, finally finding the Lizalfos' bodies. Checking them for anything useful, he learns their weapons are very crude and not suited for practical use, and they didn't have anything else on them. However, he manages to remove the arrow that had been stuck in the first Lizalfos' leg without much trouble; it is still usable.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Tenner steps toward the chest. Just when he gets close enough to reach it, his weight becomes too much for the unsupported pathway, and it starts collapsing further, taking the chest with it.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
"Hmmm..." I wonder, "Lets take another look at the hole and see if it's too far to jump!"

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
"I don't think I could take someone making a sudden stop at the end of rope with gravity working against me. We are gonna need help," I say to Galt. "HEY GUYS COME DOWN HERE I HAVE A PLAN," I yell to the others.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I tie the other end of the rope securely around my waist, and grab it in one of my hands, and wait for more of the group.

EDIT: This is the rope I took, if it makes a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom