• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link 182

Blame It On My Youth
please note that as a wolf my usual action is to distance and even attack, I could never so sincerely clear someone so hard without a good reason.

Been busy at this convention (Anime north) so sorry for my weak showing thus far. I don’t want to vote Doc and don’t see the case on him. For what I’ve read I guess my vote would have to go to Mido

please note that as a wolf my usual action is to distance and even attack, I could never so sincerely clear someone so hard without a good reason.

Been busy at this convention (Anime north) so sorry for my weak showing thus far. I don’t want to vote Doc and don’t see the case on him. For what I’ve read I guess my vote would have to go to Mido

why tho

*mini implode*

Link 182

Blame It On My Youth
I know this looks shady coming in this late but wanted to at least show up for the end of day when I finally remembered. I’m gonna do better later on if I’m around for that.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
No! Why won't you vote Mido with me? :kawaii:
because i like his personality
Well then post reads so we can all know how much you suck! D.<
i've posted some, most notable is minish town, other notable is "i can't find any reason to hard scumread any of the current active players"
tristan not plasing a vote makes sense. don't think he read anything
then how did he come up with that zinn read
then what's the reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom