• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
If we do nothing but lynch inactives from here to lylo there won’t be anymore information to make an informed decision than there is now, besides the townier people will have been night killed. Especially since inactives generally get replaced out/mod killed so lynching them just for being inactive is a waste of time. Forming reads on the most active people and working your way down always works for me.

Didn't realize I've been quoting this argument for like a year now, should probably update it at some point.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Kinda skimmed the posts on this page. But I want to clarify my Doc vote. It's not for the inactivity. I think I said he's inactive as either alignment. It's that his posts when he's town usually speak to me more on a deeper level than when he's scum. His posting looks similar as both alignments. However, I'm not seeing him go as in depth with some thoughts this time. More like he's holding back a little. Sorry if this is a confusing read, it's kind of a bit how Doc's posts make me feel and I'm not feeling it as much this time. Could be he hasn't gotten into his town rhythm yet, but I'm feeling better about others over him.

funnier6

Courage~
i haven't got much of a reason to hard scumread any of them. right now i'm voting someone that i am not even remotely townreading. for example, both doc and tristan have barely posted, both have mentioned IRL reasons for being busy, but doc has actually posted some reads/opinions and tristan has not. the only thing tristan has really said past RVS that's game-related is coming to my defense for moe's "she hasn't complained about being town" thing.
Doc hadn't posted his excuse when you decided to leave your vote on Mez so I don't see how that could've affected that decision.
honestly most people are null or null/town. i know it's lazy but you know my motto i suck day 1 and i still suck day 2.
Well then post reads so we can all know how much you suck! D.<
quick glance through the player list i guess the scummiest would be link182? just popped in to post "funnygurl is town" and didn't really do anything to prove it, or hunt anyone.
Well its a reason kind of.
funnier made me do work :( is this good enough for you funnier? i know this is another inactive buttttttttttttt you asked
No! Why won't you vote Mido with me? :kawaii:
so you think she's scum?
No I was giving the other side to leetics hypothetical.

Okay I've gotta go

Unvote

Vote: Mido

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Also, I don't feel as though my reads have been flaky. Maybe it hasn't been clear but I'm (lightly) town reading Deku and Mido for reasons I've stated. But I am hesitant about it because I'm not used to seeing them like this as either alignment.

I haven't had time to do more in depth reads on others. Because it usually takes me rereading a few times to get a good grasp. I'm going on some more light reads right now, so sorry.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Zinn and Mido both feel like easy mislynches to me. :(

Not liking these competing wagons, but also feel kinda pointless leaving my Doc vote. A&hhhhh

ik im posting a lot but i need to get us off of a zinn lynch that just looks bad to me. no resistance wagon except from me really. n o p l e a s e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom