• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dragon Game

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Dragons have been a mysterious and well used concept in many books, but a lot of people fail to notice that there are hardly any video games where you play as a dragon. Sure there was Draken for the PC and PS2 a while back, but now we have amazing graphics and faster processers.

I'd like to see a game where you start out as a dragon who is close to adulthood, you start out learning the basics, learning the basics. After a while you leave to start your own brood. You can choose to be a ruthless tyrant destroying everything in your path. Or you could become the protector of a city and fight along side them and recieve payment for protecting the city and you get to plunger and pillage the towns. Flying and breathing fire would have to be included.

It would be a very large sandbox like game with different endings and tons of different quests, like GTA or Fable with real time fighting. 9Not tuen based)

Also I think there would need to be some customization like, gender, voice, and color, there could even be a couple face designs to choose from. I think that being a able to choose a mate would be a good addition. Maybe you could even choose scale and spine patterns for a unique character.

Oh yeah, NO RIDERS, unless you choose one. Otherwise the game starts to pay more attention to the rider.

So, would you buy it and do you have any idea that would make it better?

Last edited:

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Ugh, my post was lost. But, I will say it again.

What if you could play as a fire, water, or ice dragon? Like, you could soar over freezing mountaintops or briefly astound fishermen by suddenly leaping above the surface. For every type, there could be a different region, or a different selection of regions. And maybe, If you've done enough, you could visit other regions!

Also, you could maybe claim territory. You could battle a dragon for their territories, and whoever wins gets to keep it. If you unlocked a territory, you could get a new ability and/or gold, which could be used to buy armor.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I'd like to see this thread take off again. Before the sight got set back a few days, we had some great ideas coming in. Keeping throwing them out there.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Is this going to like a RPG game cuz it seems like it and would I would buy it.

If it has the RPG style then equipment upgrades or just better equipment as you're playing like most RPG's and a New Game + feature where you keep the same abilities you learned and armor you found but your stats and level go back to Level 1.

I'd like to see an Volovagia head for your dragon that's just cuz I'm an LoZ fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom