• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Magic Automatically Make Zelda Better?

Vanitas Remnant

You've done it, Ventus.
Iowa, or Hell. They're both the same thing.
I don't really think it makes things, like, a whole LOT better, but I think magic is a fun thing to have. Like the elemental arrows and Light arrows in OoT, MM and WW, the Cyclone Spin from WW (Not sure if that's the actual name), the arrow to the knee from-- oh wait... and Nayru's Love in OoT, because Super Slide :D

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Magic certainly adds an extra goodie to Zelda games, but I really don't think it makes the game overall better. I have fun with Zelda games containing and lacking magic. It really doesn't matter to me.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I think magic does make Zelda better, but not automatically. Only if it's done right. The three magic spells and the different types of arrows from Ocarina of Time just made it more fun. I don't know how, they just did. I can't think of an example of when it's done incorrectly, though.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I think magic does make Zelda better, but not automatically. Only if it's done right. The three magic spells and the different types of arrows from Ocarina of Time just made it more fun. I don't know how, they just did. I can't think of an example of when it's done incorrectly, though.

I don't think it's ever been used incorrectly, but it was used halfheartedly in OoT and somewhat poorly in WW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom