• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who: RP

"Nice! Pre-war madness. 'Those crazy Americans!', a friend of mine always said. 'Never going to get used to their--' Wait, where are we now?" He really has no clue.
((..because neither does Monolith. Bleh. Britain or US, is what I'm asking? You pick, wonderful persons!))

((I mean, where did we begin? If you agree with Woyo, then there's that, but if you don't I'll figure something out. I really will! And in the meanwhile, I have a British accent thanks to Igor.))

"fhROOUgh... fhROOUgh..." The Doctor held on to the railing. Melica, still standing around, nearly fell over, grabbing the rail herself.

After it had taken off, the Doctor ran his hand through his hair. "Tell me, did you ever... later. Well then!"

"Fine, I'll tell you. *Were you ever watched by an unknown, mysterious being, had weird dreams of aliens or a blue box, saw a crack in the wall, had a monster attack you, or anything else weird, extraordinary, or bizarre that may have changed your perception of life?"

(you know very well what the asterisk means))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"*Yes, of course. Why do you think I read all those books on the extraterrestrial? And anything that had to do with you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom