• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who: RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Mari doubles over, crying from laughing so much. "Oh, oh, oh, it hurts! *Oh my Lord it hurt but its so funny!"

*In French, but the TARDIS translates it

"Me--Me-Melica, I'm afraid that--it--it--bahahahaha!" He brushes a few tears off his face and nods to Ian. "Thank you, mister may-I-ask-your-name. We've been through a lot together. Eh, sexy old girl? Anyways, Melica... you tell her, Mariana. I think if I have to say it I'll still be laughing when I regenerate."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Heh...... it does time travel. The TARDIS travels along the space-time continuum. And Doctor, I think we make the perfect pair."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She grins back, then leans against the railing, but soon moves to the controls, examining.

"Easy enough if you don't know already. But it takes a certain mindset to pilot her... Oh, go on. She likes you. And i really have no idea where to go now..." he winks at her. "Pleasure to meet you, Ian."

((you like Dr. Who, furry? Sign-ups are still open, and really you don't need to know much. I'll explain everything.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom