• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who: RP

Meli think about it. The Doctor... Who's the--
"Police box... Yes! I know this guy!" She just goes off on a loud rant. "Every night for the past nine years, he was supposed to come out of his box and take me away. But I never got to that part. He's the Doctor! He's been invading my dreams and giving me a little bit of hope in this hellish little life of mine, and he'd better show up RIGHT NOW or by my calloused little toes, I'll-"

She stops as a loud noise perpetrates the area. fhHROOOug... fhHROOOugh... fhHROOOgh... A sharp wind came from the point where the noise was sourced, blowing everything loose around. Melica stepped back in surprise.And a blue police box flickered in and out of sight before them, then it was really there.

Meli clears her throat, still trying to get over the shock of her dream appearing on command. "I'm Melica, this is Mariana, this is--dang, who ARE you, envelope dude? Nevermind, and we're"

A man in a dark brown coat opens the door to the police box and sticks his head out. "Looking for me! Hello, all." He has a British accent and looks pretty eccentric.

Meli stands and gapes for a moment, then closes her mouth slowly. "Um... took you long enough.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((EXTERMINATE!))

She goes and looks into the Police box. "The TARDIS!!!!" She squeals with happiness.

The doctor looks bashful. "She's an old friend. But she chose you, more than I did anyways."

"What the heck's a TARDIS?!?"

"Look inside the police box, ah, Girl-whose-name-I-never-caught."

"Melica... and why should I?"

The Doctor looked her in the eye and gripped her forearms. "Because you've wanted to since you were nine. Every night in your dreams, I landed on your roof, to take you away fro all this. Just as you were before her, ready to open her door, you woke up. It's been tantalizing you for almost a decade, Melica, and it's been your hope. Thats exactly why I sent you that dream. It's time for your real life to begin. Do you want to look at her or not?"

Meli opened her mouth, then was quiet. "But... why me?"

"because you're pretty and I felt like it. You of all people should know how that feels." He smiles and claps her arms, then turns and goes into the TARDIS. "I think you boys should come, too."

He raises his eyebrows. "I saw her first, and I had a better reason to choose you anyways. You're beautiful, Mari."

Meli kicks him. "Owch! Why did you--this can't end well. Listen, are you coming with me or not, girls?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"After hearing me when I saw the TARDIS, do you expect me to say no? And that's what you get for inviting two pretty girls and the Doctor is pretty good looking himsef." She winks.

"Aw, you give me too much credit. All right, hop in."
Meli stays outside, holding her little slip of paper. the Doctor see sher and steps outside, leaning against the door. "Hey... you all right?"

Meli looks down at it. FIND ME HERE MARCH 12. "I'm afraid. Of you. Why do you need us?"

He smiles a bit, shrugging. "One could say that I'm lonely. One could also say that there are certain things I need to figure out before it's too late. Do you want to know the real reason? Good, because I would, too. Come now, Melica." He goes intot eh Tardis. Meli shakes her head. "How do you honestly xpect us all to--OH MY GOD IT'S B-Bi--It's-it's bigger on the--" She promptly goes outside, walks around it slowly, and goes in again. "Holy Almighty macJesus..."

The Doctor doesn't hear her. He's laughing too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom