• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think the Motion Controls Might Hurt Skyward Sword?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
except TP is waggle and SS is motion controlled.

I don't think that waggle is so much different than what were getting in Skyward Sword. Unlike what many believe, you can just perfom a sharp flick in the direction you want to hit, so it's kind of like precision waggle.

whiteknight455

The Zelda Nerd
I dont think it will hurt it all exept for the bow not so exited for that but I think the thing that will hurt the most is the stamina bar because it adds more limations>THAT IS NOT WHAT ZELDA IS!!!! when I think of Zelda I think free and fun and exiting,not limited and small but still I hope that the bar that was next to sheild was a magic bar(I miss not having it in TP)not a sheild bar

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I want to be Link. That is my greatest desire in life. Skyward Sword will most likely push OoT for greatest game ever in my book due to motion.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I want to be Link. That is my greatest desire in life. Skyward Sword will most likely push OoT for greatest game ever in my book due to motion.

Wasn't Ocarina of Time beaten by a game called Majora's Mask, or is that just me? Hihi, I'm kidding. Skyward Sword has been in the making by Aonuma and his team for what, five years. Lots of time to make a masterpiece.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Wasn't Ocarina of Time beaten by a game called Majora's Mask, or is that just me? Hihi, I'm kidding. Skyward Sword has been in the making by Aonuma and his team for what, five years. Lots of time to make a masterpiece.

Ah, the great OoT/MM schism. I have to side with OoT there, but... That's beside the point. I am hoping on SwS to be the next masterpiece.

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
Well, I am a little confused about the pocket-thing but it will definitely not hurt the game in the swordplay.

no' beacuse its not as a gimmick, it actually has a very unique gameplay based around it and if you think about it its kind of hard core

No, I don't, I think what Nintendo is trying to do with SS is to show everyone that games with motion controls doesn't need to be gimmicky and boring, but can be epic.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I believe the Motion Controls are a good back-bone for the game. I believe, since it's a new concept, they will use it a little more than it's really needed, but they are going to do so so you can really feel like you ARE Link. I mean, what better way to make Link the "link" between the game and the player than to have the game follow your every move. I believe it's a GREAT concept that i hope to see in future Zelda games.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
It's making games more realistic (good motion controls) but not TOO real. I didn't have a problem with the Twilight Princess motion controls at all, but since SS is going to require the WiiMotion Plus, then I think it'll be fantastic.

S

Sheiko_Nova

I find that TP Sword plat was not all the same for the CG and Wii 1st in the Wii version you would swing the Wii mote around and in the CG version you had to hit the "A" button and the game was mirrored! I think that TP was the 1st try to use the motion with a sword. By my knowledge it was one of the 1st games for the Wii that had a sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom