• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think Nintendo Will Surprise Us Again?

Do you think Nentendo will surprise Like They did With WW

• Yes, I think nintendo will surpirse us again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I think nintendo will stick with the E3 design

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Do you guys think Nintendo will surprise will an entirely different zelda game than the one shown at E3? I think they will something that may surprise us a bit, because, you know, its Nintendo. They have done this before when WW came out.
EDIT: I am referring to the art style to all of you wondering.

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Well they have Nintendo Direct now so I hope soon in a Nintendo Direct we might get at least a teaser for a new game.
If your referring to the artstyle difference in what was initially shown in Wind Waker and what it ended up being in terms of what we saw on the Zelda Wii U tech demo last year to the final product then I think they will go for a realistic artstyle to show off what the Wii U can do.

I'm going to assume your refering to the art style of the game that was shown to us at E3. If that is the case, than no, I don't think Nintendo will surprise us again. We haven't had a change in artstyle since Twilight Princess. That was the last realistic Zelda game that was released, everything else has been toon-ish Link-ish. It's time for a change, fans are asking for it, and I think Nintendo recognizes this.

Also, a HD Zelda and voice acted Zelda are two of the most anticipating things about Zelda Wii U, atleast for me. Voice acting aside, to utilize the HD on the Wii U to its fullest capability the game needs to be a realistic style.

But honestly, who knows, it's Nintendo.

Dan

I hope Nintendo stick to that art-style it looked neat. It got positive reaction too.
There's still a possibility that Nintendo could surprise us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom