• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Enjoy Zeldathon?

Blackbaldrik

Sage of Gaming
Zeldathon just wrapped up, and I was wondering how much everyone enjoyed it. (=

I personally found it extremely entertaining to watch and well worth four days of my life, At some points it was slightly boring because of a lot of walking around in the same areas or slightly irritating watching someone repeatedly fail at something I find easy:)(BongoBongo). All in all it was one of the best things I ever watched, and I even got to see some of the terrible old CDi Games! But by the end I was extremely sleep deprived and I almost passed out on my keyboard:lol:.

So, how did you like it. Was it fun for you too? Did you find it boring? Or did you miss it entirely due to things beyond your control?
Also, did you watch some, as much as you could or all of the Zeldathon?

Last edited:
K

khdarkwolf

I wish I could have watched more actually, my parents kept making me do chores and go to bed >.< but it was fun, my favorite parts were the Four Swords stream, Makar, and Andy singing Music of the Night :3

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Yes, I enjoyed it very much. I had a few conversations with Mases, Alex and Stephie so. It was very entertaining. I watched all the way from day one. I really enjoyed the Zeldathon when: Steph narrated, Alex and Mases sang, and the many random comments that were said in between the games and loading screens. When they voiced over what the characters were saying, they added in many extra comments that made me laugh out loud. I am looking forward to future Zeldathons, especially when Skyward Sword releases. I had an awsome experience watching it and they did a great job on most of the games. Oracle of Ages was a game I was looking forward to watching. The only original GameBoy game I finished. I will be content if I am ever asked to be there, I even had a dream about it! I would make my own live steam if I had the right equipment, all of the games, and a few other people to play with me. . . Basicly, I loved It! So obsessed with it! Very addictive!

I enjoyed it too much.
It really helped me when I was bored. I got to watch them play every game. I didn't get to see them beat every game but I at least saw some of each game.

I supposedly had the best question in the chat, or at least the favorite.
My question was "What is your favorite question?" and he said that one. :D

S

Spazz

I really enjoyed it, especially watching WW. WW is only console game I haven't beaten. I don't know why, but I begin losing motivation to continue after the tower of gods. I've always made a point to not look at any videos or read anything pertaining to its ending, "Because one day, I'm gonna finish it".

So it was cool for me to finally watch the rest of the game unfold. So thanks for everyone that participated, now go to bed.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Has anyone watched all four days with a few friends? I did, and now everyone I know are Zelda fans thanks to Zeldathon! We had popcorn, dr pepper, pizza. . . I love having friends that are 100,000,000,000 richer than me (why someone rich would want to hang out with me is quite strange. . .)

I did enjoy the parts that I saw, but I wasn't about to stay awake for four days in a row. That being said, I relly love that they are donating all that money to the American Red Cross.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I only watched one night of it. It was the day they finished up Wind Waker, and started on Zelda's Adventure. I didn't get to see the rest of it, but I would have liked if there was some way I could watch it later. I mean, there's no way I could have stayed up to watch the whole thing, and I had places to be.

I spent all of yesterday fighting with computer problems (read my blog), and didn't even get to watch the Zeldathon on the final day as I had been planning. :(

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I didn't get to watch the whole thing, but I enjoyed seeing Mases playing through (and breaking) LA. I loved Alex's commentary and overly funny attitude as well. :P I didn't watch the playthrough of Zelda's adventure though. Mainly because it was an absolutely terrible game. -.- I AM LORT.

Overall, it was epic. ^^

skybird11

state alchemist
zeldathon was amazing! it was my second one, the first being back in june, and it's just fun to watch every time

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Wow, you all only saw 1 or 2 nights/days? Well atleast you tried. All 4 days were completely halarious, and freakin epic!

i saw all of it except from 5a.m until 9.am. everyday. It was amazing this is my 3rd or 4th zeldathon ive watched. i even had my girlfriend getting into it with me =) it was the best zeldathon yet, most definitely because of mases being there. i really hope he attends more because he made it so much more enjoyable =). my favorite part was where they did the carremelldansen. they had to explain it to mases and then the music comes on and he was just way too into it for his own good XD something i truly never expected from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom