• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Delicious Drinks!

I like coffee, it's pretty good with just some milk and sugar. Tea is good, both iced and hot. Water is always awesome, I tend to drink a lot of that, and I also have a thing for Pepsi/Coke.

Ice Tea. I drink it all the time.

Also, good Cherry Limeade is truly wonderful.

I also love just about any type of soda/pop/soft drink (whatever you want to call it) there is.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Coca Cola (Unicorn Blood) Iced Tea (Unicorn Tears) Strawberrys and Cream extra whip (From Star Bucks). And the occasional Pepsi.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Dr. Pepper demolishes Coke/Pepsi/Root Beer in my opinion. If I'm at a place like McDonalds with free refills and whatnot, I usually mix it with Root Beer, to give it some more epicness.
Idk for sure, but I've been told that the Dr. Pepper capital of the WORLD is Texas. I was told this from my youth pastor, who lived there for 14 years, so I trust him.
EDIT: Haha I o.o'd Destiny... not that it matters in this Thread...

Last edited:
I've always liked the Pepsi throwbacks when they are around. I think they should replace the actual Pepsi drinks that are out now

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
I like a lot of drinks that have a fruit flavor to them. My favorite drink is probably the Sobe Powers which is fruit punch flavored. I don't drink soda as much anymore but whenever i do i like to drink Orange HiC, coca cola, or spirite. i also like to drink vitamin waters from time to time too, my favorite being the Power-C or dragonfruit flavored drink. i also like to drink fruit punch or orange flavored gatorades too.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I think there was a thread about drinks in particular, but it's probably laying somewhere at the bottom of the last page, so...

Now a days I like drinking Dr. Pepper Cherry, Vanilla Coke, Pepsi, Coke, or Mountain Dew. Yes, I like drinking soda over everything else, though I also enjoy drinking a lot of SoBe Lizard Fuel, I find that drink quite delicious. ^^

P

princess_zelda

I mostly only drink tea (orange pekoe or green), water, and diet coke. Some of my other favourites are Fresca, those Arizona juices(I'm not sure if anyone will know what I'm talking about), and of course energy drinks, even if they are veery unhealthy, I absolutely love them.

• Ginger Ale (though some call it an old person soda) :yes:
  • Pomegranete juice with seltzer (I invented this) :D
  • Ginger beer with pineapple or cranberry juice (I created this concoction during a trip to Jamaica):love:
  • The chocolate peanut butter cup shake at Stand (look up the address on Google)
Have you ever gotten creative with your beverages and made up your own?

Also, I love drinking ice water for whatever reason. I just like how the cold feels, and I suck on ice cubes sometimes.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I'm partial to sweet hot teas or just plain water.
I like orange juice, but I can't drink it a lot due to it bothering my teeth, same with a lot of fruit juice.
I hate soda, but I like Ramune, a Japanese variety, as it's not nearly as acidic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom