• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
If Rubik did target Minish, there isn't a scum role avaliable to verify that, meaning Kirino either made the luckiest guess ever, or is just a real town tracker. I suppose the only other possibility is Rubik and Kirino are part of the scum team, which isn't impossible, it's just a scary thought though, it'd mean the whole scum team is running some top tier gambits.

if mafia knows their hit on minish was stopped then assuming rubik was responsible for it is not a lucky guess

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I softed my targets earlier in the game. I did, in fact, target minish N1.

Unvote

MiRa
culous last minute claim, I hope you're able to get results tonight.

I'm not sure who else I'm willing to lynch today.

Minish n1, Rag n2.

I'm town rolestopper. All abilities used on minish n1, and Rag n2 failed.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
if mafia knows their hit on minish was stopped then assuming rubik was responsible for it is not a lucky guess
You are saying Rubik is scum in this scenario and tried killing Minish? Minish would have died unless sime role out there saved Minish, and from the looks of it there isn't any role that could have.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
the most significant thing i saw rubik do was sus sunfan for the mido kill and i think it's tinfoil

why are people town-reading rubik

also why is the r capitalized here
FG noticed my breadcrumb attempt, though might not have understood what it was at the time.

Rubik's claim explains why there was only 1 kill N1.

Rubik is town. He protected Minish. Minish is Town.

Kirino is most likely Town, because I don't buy that he would have correctly guessed a Town Rubik's Night 1 target even with the softclaiming.

Assuming rag flips town, Sunfan and SMS are also confirmed.

Which means we are dealing with a 2 man scum team of FG and Storm?

Storm tried to hammer FG. So that doesn't make any sense.

My head hurts.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So in light of new evidence, either Kirino is a tracker, is scum and noticed Rubik's breadcrumbed results, or they are scumbuds with Sunfan.

I'm going to go with those three are not the scum team but if someone wants to debate against this conclusion by all means do so because this will likely make or break the game.

So that just leaves a scum team of FG, Zinger, and Storm if we assume there is a 3 person scum team.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
You are saying Rubik is scum in this scenario and tried killing Minish? Minish would have died unless sime role out there saved Minish, and from the looks of it there isn't any role that could have.

for example's sake, Kirino, Storm, and FG could be the scumteam. They would have submitted an action to kill minish on N1. They then knew something protected minish. Given every player in the game except rubik had claimed by the time kirino claimed, it was safe to assume rubik was the one who targeted minish and so kirino would be able to fakeclaim tracker with a N1 result on rubik.

Ragnarokio

Tonight zinger targets rubik, rubik targets sunfan, and kirino targets zinger. Sunfan targets basically and yellow player. This means sunfan gets an investigation off and lives, and rubik either lives or zinger is confirmed as a goon. I haven't done all the math but I'm pretty sure this results in 3 or less unconfirmed players which garuntees a scum lynch unless godfather or tailor gets in the way.

i should be lynched today to confirm sun

Unvote, Vote: Ragnarokio

Ragnarokio

Storm tried to hammer FG. I don't buy that they are on a scum team together.

it was only a hypothetical to demonstrate how a scumteam could correctly conclude that rubik targeted minish N1 based on the gamestate alone

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
for example's sake, Kirino, Storm, and FG could be the scumteam. They would have submitted an action to kill minish on N1. They then knew something protected minish. Given every player in the game except rubik had claimed by the time kirino claimed, it was safe to assume rubik was the one who targeted minish and so kirino would be able to fakeclaim tracker with a N1 result on rubik.
Ah, I see, and then using Zinger's public knowledge of not submitting an action N2. It's not impossible, but in that case we're better off for the time being lynching either FG or Storm and then not give Kirino info to work with and ask him for his track result tomorrow.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Tonight zinger targets rubik, rubik targets sunfan, and kirino targets zinger. Sunfan targets basically and yellow player. This means sunfan gets an investigation off and lives, and rubik either lives or zinger is confirmed as a goon. I haven't done all the math but I'm pretty sure this results in 3 or less unconfirmed players which garuntees a scum lynch unless godfather or tailor gets in the way.

i should be lynched today to confirm sun

Unvote, Vote: Ragnarokio
How does this confirm him

Ragnarokio

we should use kirino to clear zinger.

Ragnarokio

if zinger targets rubik and rubik doesn't die, it means that zinger isn't a goon which means he's a doctor as per his NLP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom