• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Create Your Own Zelda Game

rockercjathere

The Helmaroc Queen
I've seen plenty of fantastic ideas for Zelda games, and I've realized what fantastic imaginations us Zelda fans have. So, I've come up with a “create your own game”. Basically, you are just listing or writing, in as few or much detail as you want, of a Zelda story all your own.

(Note: This may not be something you necessarily want to see in a game, but simply your creation)

Rules (* = Necessary, others are just ideas for you)
*-Plot*
*-At least 3 main characters, the protagonist, the main villain/final boss, and another main character (Ex: Link, Ganondorf, Navi, Zelda... etc)*
*-The Quest (ex: Finding the three spiritual stones then awakening the 7 sages)*
*-Where does it take place? (Ex: Hyrule, New Hyrule, Termina... etc)*
-Number of dungeons
-How does the protagonist get caught up in the adventure?
*-The theme of at least 1 dungeon*
-The items
*-The boss of one dungeon*
*-The item found in at least one dungeon*
-Some side quests
-Town names
*-A unique aspect to the game (Ex: Ocarina, magical masks, turning into a wolf... etc)*
-The Title
-The Ending
******And please, take this from your own imagination, no stealing from someone else******

Of course, this is all for fun, so you don't have to go into much detail ;) If you are into creative writing, this is very fun and I hope you like it!

I will post mine as soon as I finish it :)

And I'm sorry if this is already a forum topic, as far as I checked, I don’t think so :S

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Cool idea, and no I don't think it's been used before, but I feel like this should be in World of Zelda or Forum Games. I shall also post mine when I have had it finished. I can't do this in outline format, though, so it'll be story-format when it's up.

rockercjathere

The Helmaroc Queen
Cool idea, and no I don't think it's been used before, but I feel like this should be in World of Zelda or Forum Games. I shall also post mine when I have had it finished. I can't do this in outline format, though, so it'll be story-format when it's up.

Thank you :) And I figured because this would be a collection of fan work, it would be found here. And I can't wait to read your's :)

rockercjathere

The Helmaroc Queen
Good logic in placing the thread. :)

Anyway, I'll post mine whenever my River of Creativity carries an Idea Gem down to my Vast Ocean of Thought.

Aha, thank you :) and hopefully the River of Creativity carries an Idea Gem to your Ocean of Thought very soon, I'm excited to see what everyone can come up with :D

Also, I am almost finished my game, got a plot, quest, main characters, where it takes place, how the protagonist gets caught up in the adventure, the unique aspect, and everything about a dungeon. :) Basically, all the necessary stuff. Just fixing it up and gonna add some other things ;) (Desperately thinking of a title -_-)

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I got some ideas for a game but i can't make it.

Plot : Gannon & Aghanim are trying to obtain the triforce.
3 main characters : Link, Ganon, Aghanim.
The Quest : Unlock all the powers of the soul gauntlet.
Where does it take place? : Hyrule
Number of dungeons :12
How does Link get caught up in the adventure? : His home town is destroyed by Aghanim and wants revenge but later Link changes and wants to defeat Gannon for the better of hyrule.
The theme of at least 1 dungeon : An underground cavern that leads to castle town.
The items : Bottles, soul spheres, a bunch of different arrows, and bombs, and bommerangs, Trade quest items, and dungeons items.
The boss of one dungeon : Great Moblin.
The item found in at least one dungeon : The Beetle.
Some side quests : A couple of trade quests, and some other stuff but i don't want to say all of them right now.
Town names : Kakarico village, Castle town, Goron city, Zora domain, Deku forest, Nest of Rito's, Gerudo fortress, Bandit's resort,
A unique aspect to the game : Soul Gauntlet
The Title : Legend of Zelda: The Soul Gauntlet
The Ending : Gannon & Aghanim are defeated, Kakarico village is rebuilt, and the soul gems and soul gauntlet are returned the the tower of souls.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
All you need to know about what kind of Zelda game I'd create can be found in (some of) my fan fictions.

I wrote one where Ganondorf was the player-character and Link was the "final boss"... http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6310858/1/The_Legend_of_Zelda_The_Rise_of_Evil

However I think the most promising game-prosect would be the very odd co-write I did: The Great Desert http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4665742/1/The_Great_Desert

I'll use your plan to "situate" both of them:

First, "Rise of Evil", the Ganondorf-game

*-Plot*

A Gerudo cult ressurects Ganondorf because the tribe wishes for a strong king and revenge upon Hyrule for their ill-treatment. Ganondorf decides that he must rise to power and must break the power of Hyrule's current Sages to do so. He goes to the various temples to kill the Sages (who serve as the "bosses") gaining new powers, weapons and abilities ultimately culminating in a takeover of Hyrule Castle.

*-At least 3 main characters, the protagonist, the main villain/final boss, and another main character

Protagonist / Player-Character: Ganondorf
Antagonist: Link
Princess Zelda
Kasuto the Sage of Death (formerly Hylian, now a cat) - Link's partner
Various Sages - Liliana of Forest (a Kokiri), Lingoro of Fire (a Goron), Rutan of Water (a Zora), Umbra of Shadow (a Twili), Madra of Spirit (a Moblin), Zephira of Wind (a Rito), Dinah of Earth (a Gerudo).

*-The Quest
Murder the Seven Sages and take their power. Then take over Hyrule.

*-Where does it take place?
Hyrule, between great eras.

-Number of dungeons
9 in all. 7 Temples and two goes at Hyrule Castle (beginning of the game and end of the game).

He gets ressurected out of the Void the last Hero placed him in via a dark ritual by his faithful followers. Being Ganondorf, he's pretty well eager to take over Hyrule from the get-go.

The Temples have themes fitting their elements, as per Zelda protocol, but the Temple of Sunset is unique. It is where the Twili Sage of Shadow resides and it actually exists in the Twilight Realm. It is only accessible (from Hyrule) at the hour of sunset. You miss the sunset, you miss your interval and have to wait a Hyrulean day to get in.

-The items
Various, mostly magical spells.

The bosses are the Sages, but they have alternate forms. Little Liliana, the Kokiri Sage of Forest can transform herself into a giant deer-like beast made from mossy trees.

The Feather of Eldin is a sword-sized feather made of pure light. It can be found in the Temple of Sunset and cuts through shadows.

-Some side quests
Battle of Tantari (in which you must quell an uprising of your own people - not all Gerudo are for you) , fighting the ghosts in the Warrior's Graveyard outside the Temple of Sunset, wounding Link in a sword showdown in Kakariko mid-game.

-Town names
Kakariko. Tantari Fortress.

*-A unique aspect to the game (Ex: Ocarina, magical masks, turning into a wolf... etc)*
YOU. PLAY. THE. GAME. AS. GANONDORF.

-The Title
The Legend of Zelda: The Rise of Evil

-The Ending
Link comes to face you down at Hyrule Castle. An epic fight ensuse. You kill him - a cutscene shows a good stab through the heart. Ganondorf catches his reflection in a mirror and sees beast/pig like features forming on his face. Narration ensuse speaking of how Ganondorf ruled the land in darkness a good, long time, but knows he would not rule forever, for a new era with a new Princess and a new Hero would eventually dawn, bringing Hyrule hope and his impending downfall. For now, however, Ganondorf has the victory and the land quakes in fear.

Now, for The Great Desert:

*-Plot*

The once beautiful land of Hyrule is now covered by the unforgiving sands. Scorched by the heat of the sun, the green lands are scattered and few. Most people have lost faith in the goddesses and in the legends. In this faithless, dry country, it is time for a young man to bring back the peoples' hope – with the Gun, the Blade, and the Courage in his heart…

*-At least 3 main characters, the protagonist, the main villain/final boss, and another main character

Protagonist / Player-Character: Link
Antagonist(s): Ganondorf, Princess Cecelia
Princess Zelda
Midna
Navi

*-The Quest*
To bring balance back to the land to keep the desert from spreading and to bring back the forests and oceans. Three Pendants of Virtue to gain the Master Sword, Uniting the Spring Spirits, Gathering of the Kokiri, Opening of the Door in the Temple of the Goddesses to access the "Aether."

*-Where does it take place? (Ex: Hyrule, New Hyrule, Termina... etc)*
Desert Hyrule. (Hyrule in the future).

-Number of dungeons
Never decided. At least five, as per locations in the story. Most of the action takes place in the overworld.

He goes into his local town to pick up a mail parcel for his uncle, finds a girl being harassed by thugs (Zelda), saves her, is followed to his home/ranch by Cecelia, who murders his uncle in trying to kill him and Zelda and takes off. From there, it becomes a revenge-plot with a side of helping Zelda and discovering magic.

The Bone Temple. It's a lot like the Shadow Temple from Ocarina of Time. It's front facade is made of the bones of the dead. It is populated by undead enemies.

-The items
Various. Master Sword. Six-shooter gun. Clawshot.

The Shadow Gleeock (Bone Temple)

The Blade of Bone (technically, given to Link by the Bone Temple's guardian *before* he goes into the temple, but it is related. Think Biggoron Sword made of pure ivory with special powers against the undead).

-Some side quests
Uniting of the Spring Spirits (TP's Light Spirits, found in alternate forms at dwindling springs). The Finding of the Lost Kokiri. Showdown/Gunfight at the Gerudo city in the Tantari Waste. Meeting the Goddesses.

-Town names
Nabooru, Mido, Saria, etc. like in Zelda II, Old Kakariko. Tantari Fortress.

Hyrule combined with the Wild West, with a few science-fiction elements.

-The Title
The Legend of Zelda: The Great Desert

-The Ending
You and Ganondorf fight together against a common threat. He is killed. You defeat the new bearer of the Triforce of Power. The tides and the forests return. Link and Zelda kiss on a newly-formed beach.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Rules: Side-Scrolling, but changes to top-down when exploring the overworld. Platform game, can climb up on walls.
*-Plot*
Long ago, not too long after the Demon King was destroyed, an evil warlock named Akuro unlocked an evil power by playing on his enchanted flute, the Voice of Dusk, and brought forth an army of evil, lead by seven Monsters that Akuro himself created. His evil army quickly swept through the land, terrifying anyone who tried to stand in their way, and killing anyone that they saw. Seven sages created a powerful device called the Demon Wheel, a compass-like stone carving that would alert anyone to the army of evil's presence. For almost an eternity the kingdom lived in fear, until a traveler, with a similar instrument challenged Akuro. He bargained that if Akuro is killed, he leaves the land, but if he himself is killed, he may take his instrument. Akuro foolishly accepted, but was beat in a sword duel. Akuro used the last of his power to turn himself into a horrible monster called Aku-Demos, but the traveler sealed him and his army into the Demon Wheel, along with the power Akuro unlocked, saving the land.

But centuries later, another warlock named Chiraku tries to unlock the demon wheel's power to revive the evil army, until a traveler man named Link, with the help of Zelda, are able to keep him from unleashing all of the army, instead, only the seven monsters. Link then has unlock the power of the Demon Wheel himself, so that he can create the Demon-Saber, the only sword that can stop the monsters, stop Chiraku, and earn the title, Demon Slayer.

*-At least 3 main characters* Link, a fairy named Amea, and a mysterious warrior named Sheik.
*-The Quest* Find the three crystals that power the Demon Wheel, kill the seven Monsters
*-Where does it take place?* New Hyrule
-Number of dungeons: 11
-How does the protagonist get caught up in the adventure? Link meets Zelda, who after seeing his swordsman skills, asks him to help her.
*-The theme of at least 1 dungeon* An underground labyrinth of fire.
-The items: The Demon-Saber, arrows, Grapple-shot, triple Whip, Various armors
*-The boss of one dungeon* Kuro-Demos, Demon of Rage
*-The item found in at least one dungeon* Blast gauntlet, a gauntlet that fires energy bomb-like projectiles.
-Some side quests: Trading quest, model collecting
-Town names: Castle town, new Kakariko, Deku forest, Anouki grounds, Goron city, hidden Zora domain, Sheikah village
*-A unique aspect to the game* The Voice of Dusk, various armor that Link gets after each Akuro beast he kills, e.g, Deku hunter gear, Zora battle armor, Sheikah shadow garb
-The Title: The Legend of Zelda Demon Wheel
-The Ending
Link is able to use the Demon-Saber to finally kill Chiraku, and peace returns to Hyrule. But Link leaves Hyrule the next day, continuing his traveling ways, but he promises Zelda that one day he'll return.

rockercjathere

The Helmaroc Queen
Ok, here's mine. I wrote this at 3am, so don't mind any spelling/grammar errors.

Plot/ Story/Summary:

A prophecy states that a dark power will awaken and bring havoc upon the kingdom of Hyrule, sending it into a dark age. When Link, a young orphaned Hylian turns 16, he stumbles upon a small fairly-like creature named Luna .He soon discovered that he is the only one who can see this strange creature. Luna tells Link that he is the sacred hero of Hyrule, chosen by the goddesses to protect the land from a great evil power. Luna then gives Link the Fiddle Of Sages - A magical string instrument that enables the user to play magical songs, each having a different effect. In order to prevent the evil from awakening, he must search the land for three “Golden Messengers” - sacred beings that can stop the evil from breaking the seal and awakening. The catch is, they are all hidden in monster filled dungeons and Link must fight his way through them. After retrieving all three Golden Messengers, it is too late, and the seal is already broken and the evil known as Ganon once again escapes to send Hyrule into a dark age. Link is then teleported to the sacred realm, where he discovers that he is the holder of the triforce of courage. The seven sages then teach Link the Song of Courage. Finally, the sages tell Link that to be able to seal Ganon, Link must seal five lost souls with the help of Luna. This will weaken the power of Ganon, enabling Link to seal the darkness once again.

Main Characters:
The Protagonist: Link (Not the same one as OoT)
Antagonist: Ganon (NOT Ganondorf. As in the pig, not the Gerudo ;))
Helper/Guide: Luna, a small fairy-like creature only Link, the sages and Ganon can see.
The Seven Sages: Leader of the Sages: Princess Zelda, The Sage of Light: Rauru, Sage of Forest: Saria, Sage of Fire: Darunia, Sage of Water: Princess Ruto, Sage of Shadow: Impa, Sage of Spirit: Nabooru

Quest:
Collect three Golden Messengers. After, He must seal the five lost souls to weaken Ganon enough to defeat him.

Where does it take place?:

Hyrule. Its on the AT, right after Ocarina of Time, on another split in between OoT and WW.

Number Of Dungeons:
A total of nine: The first 3 for the Golden Messengers, another five for the lost souls, and a last one for the way to Ganon.

How does the protagonist get caught up in the adventure?
On Link's sixteenth birthday, he discovers a strange fairy-like being named Luna. Luna tells Link of his destiny to save Hyrule and Link agrees.

The Items:
Some include bottles, Hero's Bow, Boomerang, Bombs, Fiddle of Sages, Grappling Hook, Mirror Shield, Warrior's Hammer... etc

Side Quests:

Trading sequence, various mini-games, rainbow cucco pendant collecting, etc.

Town Names:

Too lazy to think of some now, I'll edit this later XD

Unique Aspect:
The Fiddle of Sages. I think playing a fiddle is pretty unique. The Golden Messengers, Lost Souls and Luna are all also pretty Unique.

The Title:
The Legend of Zelda: The Fiddle of Sages

The Ending:
Link defeats Ganon. With the help of Luna, The Golden Messangers, and the Sages, Ganon is sealed away once again. The curse on Luna soon breaks and it is discovered that she is the Great Fairy Queen, who had been cursed by Ganon many years ago. She thanks Link and then disappears. The end :)

The Dungeon: (Sorry, I got carried away with this so it's quite lengthy. I apologize)
This is the 6th dungeon in the game. Link first encounters this dungeon when he walks into an empty village, immediately spotting a tall women dressed in black armor, wielding a giant hammer which resembles the skull hammer from WW. The woman destroys a wolfos by slamming her giant hammer on it, then drops to her knees. Link runs over to her where she says how “That monster took everyone... he's going to sacrifice them to her...” Then introducing herself as Raki, the protector of this village. She goes on to say that the “forgotten palace” is too dangerous for someone like Link, and he should stay away and leave it to her.

Of course, as soon as the cutscene ends, Luna appears and tells Link she heard somewhere of a dangerous spirit sealed away in the Forgotten Palace, and that it might be one of the lost souls (well duh' ;))

The dungeon is themed to feel like a palace, with old tapestries and many rooms. In the dungeon Link encounters the mini-boss Jekyll, he looks like a poe with a jester's hat. To attack you he throws colorful balls at you and takes off his hat to throw at you. To defeat him, dodge his hat throw and when he goes to retrieve it, slice him with your sword. After repeating this a few times, he is defeated and the door behind him opens up. In there is a chest containing the dungeon item, the mirror shield.

After getting the boss key, when Link is opening the boss door, Raki runs up. At first she is angry, but then realizes he has the key and survived the dungeon on his own, accepting his help. She states that the both of them will have to work together to defeat the boss, and then they rush in.
The room is dark and empty, with various “offerings” scattered along the edges of the room. In the center is a heart container, and both Raki and Link run to it. Raki picks up the heart container and stares furiously at it, then shoves it in her pocket, continuing looking around the room desperately. Suddenly, a scream echoes from the room and a shock wave pushes Raki and Link against opposite walls. A large, regal looking “spirit” lowers itself from the ceiling and gives another scream.

This initiates the boss battle “Ancient Sorceress: Veridia” (Yes, total and complete reference to Veran ;)) Luna's “description” says that “Only her own energy can harm her, but your weapon isn't strong enough to send it back at her directly”

Before the battle begins, Raki pulls out her hammer, a sign on how to defeat Veridia. The battle starts off with Veridia firing tons of miniature keese at you, and if you don't dodge, you have to slice your way through them. When she sends an orb of dark energy at you, you must quickly reflect it at Raki with your mirror shield, where it is stored up in her hammer. After she collects three orbs, Raki jumps and slams the hammer down on Veridia, where she disintegrates and the battle ends.

Raki stands back up and tells you to go through the door at the back to free the villagers, and says its finally over. As link rushes to the large door, he hears a demonic scream and wretches around to see Raki floating in the air, radiating a strange darkness. Raki then lowers to the ground, still surrounded by the dark glow. She smirks at Link and the second phase begins.

This phase, you are facing the possessed Raki. She maneuvers around the room very quickly, sometimes rising into the air when charging an attack. Her attacks include spinning into you with the hammer, which can easily be avoided by rolling out of the way. She also will strike the ground with her hammer, sending shock waves throughout the center of the area. This is avoided by rushing to the edges of the arena. Her last attack is to jump in the air and quickly crash into you with her hammer. You can tell she will use this when she screeches, signaling the attack. If you avoid this attack by rolling or running away from it, you can quickly execute a jump attack to her vulnerable head (the only place without a trace of armor). After completing this several times, Veridia will lose her control over the body, thrashing it around the room and against the walls a few times before giving one final screech. The darkness will scurry from the body and try to escape, then Luna uses her power to seal the weakened lost soul.

Raki will be laying in the center of the room, where link will rush over to her. The warrior weakly smiles at Link. She then struggles to say “You truly are the chosen hero. Take the hammer, it will surely aid you hero. Good... luck...” Raki smiles weakly once again before letting out a final breath, falling to the floor in death. Link shakes the girl desperately, but Luna assures Link that Raki is gone. Luna then flies over to the hammer and picks it up. She hands it to Link. This is the Warrior's Hammer, a very powerful hammer that can be used in puzzles, strong switches, as well as dealing damage to enemies.

The heart container floats into the air and onto a switch in front of the large door Raki told you to go into. When the cutscene ends, the hammer is used on the strong switch to unlock the door, which leads to a room where the villagers are locked in.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Plot: This story takes place after the Four Swords series. In it, the godesses wished to not kill Vaati, but to attempt to rehabilitate him into a hero inside thier Mirror Realm. Instead, with what Light Force power he had left, Vaati traps the Godesses and uses the Dark Mirror to create shadows of them: the "Spirits of Darkness". With these three he begins to create an army. Many of these creatures are mirrors of people in Hyrule. And he only has the power to create two unique personalities: Jaybu and Blade. Then, he begins to build power. The thing is, since he's in a Mirror Realm, the people he creates are complete opposites of their counterparts in Hyrule. When a group begins a rebellion, he is forced to trap their leaders: Mirror Ganondorf, Mirror Majora, Mirror Bellum, Mirror Aghanim, Mirror Zant and Mirror Twinrova across the land. This is when Blade, realizing his true powers, rebels against Vaati on his own, freeing Bellum. Out of rage, Vaati traps Blade insid a crystal ball, floating inside his palace. He uses his power to create a new and improved Dark Link, who guards the entrance to the realm. Now, Vaati has gained enough power to send a small army into Hyrule, where they steal many priceless artifacts (items (Mirror Shield, Longshot, Raft, etc) and helpers (Navi, Midna (Imp), Ezlo (Hat)) from previous games) and kidnap Link, which they bring into the Mirror Realm. He escapes and begins his long journy home.

Characters:
Link (Main Protagonist, same Link as Four Sword Games)
Vaati (Main Antagonist; Usually Mage form; Nearly unlimited powr, even without Minish Cap; Boss in Vatti's Castle)
Midna (Imp form, kidnapped by Dark Army)
Navi (Kidnapped after OoT)
Ezlo (Charmed by Vaati aftr bing brought to the Mirror Realm)
Mirror Ganondorf (Protagonist; excellent chef specializing in pork ;); Saved in Forest Temple; Partner in Fire Temple)
Mirror Majora (Protagonist; Majora's Wrath form; Saved in Fire Temple; Partner in Earth Temple)
Mirror Bellum (Protagonist: Original Form; saves Link at game start; Partner in Forest Temple)
Mirror Aghanim (Protagonist; Saved in Earth Temple; Partner in Sky Temple)
Mirror Twinrova (Protagonist; Saved in Sky Temple; Partner in Dual Temples)
Mirror Zant (Protagonist; Saved in Death Temple; Partner in Sacred Temple)
Mirror Maludus (Protagonist; Saved in Dual Temple; Partner in Death Temple)
Blade (Protagonist and Antagonist; Found in Dark Temple part 1)
Mirror Zelda (Antagonist; Boss in Sacred Temple)
Din (Protagonist; Golden Goddess; Found in Dark Temple part 1)
Farore (Protagonist; Golden Goddess; Found in Dark Temple part 2)
Nayru (Protagonist; Golden Goddess; Found in Dark Temple, part 3)
Despair (Antagonist; Dark Spirit; Boss in Dark Temple part 1)
Corruption (Antagonist; Dark Spirit; Boss in Dark Temple part 2)
Greed (Antagonist; Dark Spirit; Boss in Dark Temple part 3)
Jaybu (Protagonist; Link's bumbling sidekick from the Mirror Realm; Boss in Forest Temple)
Epona (Link's horse; Found near Forest Temple) Saving the Golden Goddesses)
Dark Link 2 (Antagonst; Evolved Dark Link; Created from Anonymous's Powers; Boss in Sacred Temple)
Mirror Nightmare (Protagonist; Found in Magic Temple)
Navi (Protagonist; Fairy; Found in Grass Temple)
Midna (Protagonist; Imp; Found in
Ezlo

Quest: Returning Link home; Saving the Mirror Army; Defeating Vaati and the Dark Spirits/Saving the Golden Goddesses)

Place: Mirror Realm

Dungeons
1: Grass Temple--Item(s): Forest Disc; Bow-and-Arrows--Hero's Trident--Boss: Possessed Jaybu
2: Fire Temple--Item(s): Fire Disc; Bombs--Boss: Goron King
3: Water Temple--Item(s): Water Disk; Bombchus--Boss: Zora Warrior
4: Earth Temple--Item(s): Spirit Disc; Boomerang--Boss: Great Chu-Chu
5: Sky Temple--Item(s): Whistle--Boss: Aquementus
6: Dual Temple (Part 1)--Item(s): Beetle--Boss: Moldorm
7: Dual Temple (Part 2)--Item(s): Longshot--Boss: Slime Eel
8: Death Temple--Item(s): Pegasus Boots--Boss: Large Stalfos
9: Magic Temple--Item(s): Shadow Disc; Magic Rod--Boss: Dark Link 2
10: Sacred Temple--Item(s): Light Disc; Hero's Trident--Boss: Mirror Zelda
11: Dark Temple (Part 1)--Item(s): Lens of Truth--Boss: Despair
12: Dark Temple (Part 2)--Item(s): Whip--Boss: Corruption
13: Dark Temple (Part 3)--Item(s): Hammer--Boss: Greed
14: Vaati's Castle--Item(s): Four Sword--Boss: Vaatti (Power Vaati; Wisdom Vaati; Courage Vaati)

How does the protagonist get caught up in the adventure?
At the yearly Picori Festival, Link is kidnapped by a member of the Dark Army and brought to the Mirror Realm. He escapes and his journey begins.

Items:
Link's Sword
Hero's Trident
Fire Disc
Bombs
Bombchus
Bow-And-Arrows
Fire Arrows
Boomerang
Ice Arrows
Whistle
Beetle
Longshot
Pegasus Boots
Magic Rod
Lens of Truth
Light Arrows
Whip
Hammer
Four Sword
Moon Sword

Side Quests:
-Recipe for Disaster: Mirror Ganondorf's latest creation turned out horribly wrong, and it came to life. Go collct the fruit coins from the numrous Phantom Hams and bring them to Mirror Ganondorf to learn what he did wrong. He will give you a piece of heart.
-Masking Tape: Majora was cursed into a mask. Find th items you need to turn him back in this trading quest. He will then bestow on you the Moon Sword.
-Magic Book: Aghanim has some errands for you to run. Finish thm all to get the Magic Book, an upgrade to the Magic Rod.

Town Names: There is only on large town in this world: Vaati. There are many smaller villages around without names.

Unique Aspect: You are aidd by the villains of the other games.

Title: Legend of Zelda: Friend or Foe?

End: Link steps through the Dark Mirror and returns to Hyrule. He waves goodbye, and the portal closes behind him and Epona. Ganondorf smiles and waves. Anonymous sits and smiles sadly. Aghanim bawls into one of Bellum's tentacles, and Bellum offers him a tissue.

Last edited:
Z

zant101

plot: after ganon has died onox is awakend and gets the power of the triforce and kidnaps princess zelda and link must stop him
main charecters: link, navi and zelda
to defeat onox and take back the triforce and save zelda
wear dose it take place: a new land called salvania
how many dungeons: 11
how does link get caught up in the adventure: link is in hyrule riding epona then the sky turns dark and he heads home then onox comes out of the sky and takes link and epona then abandons them and then they find salvania and link wants revenge
theme of 1 temple: life and death tenple a dungeon with plants eventuly you go to a room and shoot a gem with and arrow then all the plants are gone the water is lava and it is very dark
the items: bombs bottles bow light ice fire and bomb arrows bombchus slingshot hook shot hover boots iron boots magnetic boots deku mask chu chu mask zora mask goron mask those birds on dragon roost island mask those deku like things mask (sorry im not good with wind waker) longshot boomerang grapleing hook and magic armor
the boss of one dungeon: phantom ganon
the item found in atleast one dungeon: bombs
various trading side quests pices of hearts magic upgrades mask side quest and biggorons sword
town names: kocorio village korki village hidden forest goron village zoras lake salvania town deserted valley and gerudos castle
unique stuff: ocarina songs masks land train and sea relams
the title: the legend of zelda: gale of darkness
onox has slayed and link saves zelda and puts the triforce back into the temple of time

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
The Legend of Zelda: Ruins of Old

Plot: Long after the events of Twilight Princess Hyrule was attacked by a dark force, this dark force came from large portals and crushed the land like it was a bug. Hyrule was destroyed and turned to ruin, the survivors fled underground. 35 years later it is time for these people to see light again, they head out of there safe haven and leave only to find the ruins infested with part of the dark tribe. For Hyrule though you must regain control!

Characters: Link/ Link is an adult in this game and looks similar to the Link for Skyward Swors
Sha/ Sha is a male ghost who was killed in the battle, he is found by Link and joins him to give him tips
Dark Spirit/ Dark Spirit is only found at the end of the game but is mentioned a lot and is depicted as a great monster. In real life it is a small light that can find people as hosts
Ganondorf/ Ganondorf does nit act as the main villain. Instead he is searching to bring the Dark Spirit back
Yaru/ Yaru is a girl found in a cave far beneath the earth. This girl is Zelda daughter, and she knows it but does not say it
Sar/ Sar is Yaru's sister and son of Zelda
The quest: At the start Yaru tells you of ancient races that used to live in Hyrule. You must then seek these races which are Goron, Zora, and Gerudo. After finding them and bringing them back as one it's time to find three more things. You must find find three pieces of the master sword which is the only thing that can kill the Dark Spirit.
Place: Hyrule
Dungeons: There are seven dungeons, the first three are the areas in which the races are hidding. The others are great temples of old.
Where does Link come in: Link sneaks into the scout patrol team that is going to the surface so he can see it.
Items: Items include old ones and new. New ones might include Disc, Wand, and Themed swords. You will also be able to upgrade all items in either the under ground or one of the Goron, Zora, or Gerudo city's.
Side quests. Collectibles, mini games. Each city has one trading sequence. And there is one bug quest in which you must help each city learn about their past.
Dungeon Themes:
Water
Desert
Fire
Wood
Shadow
Sky
Castle
Bosses:
First Dungeon/ Water Squid Harpa
Second Dungeon/ Fire Monster Groto
Third Dungeon/ Gerudo Bane (Monster that eats Gerudo)
Fourth Dungeon/ Bull
Fifth Dungeon/ Bongo Bongo (Again)
Sixth Dungeon/ Dark Sword
Seventh Dungeon/ Ganondorf and Dark Spirit.
Town Names: Zora's Domain
Goron Village
Gerudo Camp Site
Ode city(City underground)
Special: Transformation!! I loved transformation in Majoras Mask so much I thought about making a Zora, Goron, and Gerudo form. The Zora would be a great Zora warrior that survived the past, his ghost now is in you. The Goron would be the city leader before the dark spirit came. The Gerudo would be Nabooru from Ocarina. The Zora can swim and has a fish carved sword. The Goron can just punch. And the Gerudo can use those swords of hers to slice at people.
Ending: At the end when you defeat Ganondorf it will be too late and he shall bring the dark spirit back to life. When killing the dark spirit everyone comes together to start and rebuild Hyrule.
Thank you for listening.

This is so much fun. Can I make a second game?

Last edited:
The Legend of Zelda: Wormhole Staff

Plot
Due to a temporal anomaly, The Link and Zelda of SS, OoT, WW, and TP are all sucked into wormholes and deposited into a Hyrule far into the future. They find that Hyrule is threatened by a group of villains that were also sucked up(Ganondorf, Majora, Ghirahim, Zant, and Vaati)

Characters
SS Link, Ghirahim, and SS Zelda; OoT Link, Majora, and OoT Zelda; WW Link, Vaati, and Tetra; TP Link, Zant, and TP Zelda

The Quest
Find sages to replace all of the old ones, find a way to send everyone back to their own time, and forge elemental powers into each's master sword.

Setting
Termina, Hyrule, Skyloft

Dungeons: 15

dungeon themes: Forest, Fire, Water, Shadow, Spirit, Light, Time, Earth, Wind, Machine, Electric, Ice, Desert, Puzzle, Final

Final Boss: Ganondorf

Water Dungeon: Hook/DoubleClaw shots

Town names: names from old games

All of them get a Loftwing, they all get animal transformations (SS Link, Eagle;OoT Link, Horse; TP Link, Wolf; WW Link, Lion) and OoT Link shares his transformation Masks. (SS Link, Goron; OoT Link, Zora; TP Link, Deku; WW Link, new Rito Mask)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom