• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Could All The Sages In SS Have Animal Characteristics? Or Be Animals??

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
In OoT there is an annoying owl that flies around, he tells you some important information now and again and watches you on your quest. But, there is also a Gossip Stone in the Lost Woods, or Forest Meadow? that says the owl is the reincarnation of a former Sage of Light. Before Rauru. the owls name is Kaepora Gaebora and he has a very interesting back story despite his long winded speeches. Could Kaepora Gaebora be a sage in SS? just a thought

Well reincarnation is like a sage dying but his personality is kinda reborn in a new body. This new body happens to be an owl.
I would say its unlikely for them to expand on Kaepora. But its a cool idea. I personally thought talking to animals in Twilight Princess it would have been a good idea to have animal sages you could only talk to as a wolf. It doesn't seem to fit with Skyward Sword's theme, well at least what we know of it so far.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The owl's spirit could be one of the Ancient Sages that created the Master Sword, but I doubt they'll be animals. If the Ancient Sages created the Master Sword, that means they had connection to the Skyward Sword, and they also existed during OoT. It's confusing me already...

8thWonderWorld

Maybe Since SS Is Before OoT If I'm Right. But I Don't Think He'll Be In SS.

Ganondork

goo
You might meet the before Kaepora form. If you do see Kaepora, he'll be fairly young and smaller. So small in fact, that we won't even realize it's him.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Wait, reincarnation kind of animals, or Egyptian God kind of animals?

Sorry, didn't exactly read the question. Just he name. Sorry! :D

It could definitely be possible, but I don't really think it's going to be that way. If we see any kind of magical being I think he or she or both are going to be from Skyloft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom