• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Conductor Link or Green Tunic Link?

What clothing would you wear in Spirit Tracks?

• Green Hero's Tunic or nothing! (Well... not NOTHING...)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Conductor's Clothes all the way! It's new and fresh!

• Both equally, or for when the situation calls for one over the other.

• Total voters

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
If Spirit Tracks gave you the option of wearing either the Conductor Link outfit or the standard green Hero's tunic, which would you wear? This would be assuming that neither gave you any more advantage than the other, and it would be only a change in appearnce.

Personally, I would probably deliberately change the tunic to the Conductor's outfit while riding the train, and would change back to the Hero's tunic for adventuring off the rails. I know it wouldn't be necessary, but it would be a fun little RPG type idea that would give each type of gameplay that little extra flare.

startimer

Resident Cartographer
I'd probably wear the conductor's outfit. Link wears his green tunic in every other game. I find myself wearing the zora armor in TP or farore's charm in MC just to add some variety to link's outfit. IDK, i just like wearing any other options available

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
I'm not really sure. If I were to think about it and answer, I'd say that I would wear the Conductors outfit. My reason being, I love when the series shifts. When something different happens. At the moment I am loving AoL because the side-scrolling makes it so unique and every aspect of it is different to every other Zelda. I also loved Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland so much because I saw it as a Zelda, but completely different, in every way, not even Link involved. Also, I think it would be mildly comical to have a little conductor running around the place, and personally I think Link makes a very cute little conductor.

However, I'm sure the cute factor would wear off fairly quickly. Also, I had the option to change Link's clothes in TP, but I never did. I think subconsciously I am very attached to that little blue tunic of Links. I actually hate it when in games such as LoZ I get an upgraded tunic and it changes the colour to red or white. However, I get them anyway because without them there's no way I could complete the game without it.

I think that I will change between tunics. At first I'll probably think 'cool new outift.' Then I will have got bored of it within about an hour and I'll settle back in with the cosy and safe ol' green tunic. Truth be told, I love that tunic. I hate Links trendy PJ's in WW and I hate the ranch-hand costume in TP cause I hate never having the option of wearing the lovely old familiar green tunic.

Last edited:
I don't mind seeing Link wearing the Conductor's Outfit, He looks quite smart actually, But I don't want to see him wearing it during any form of Temple, I would only like to see him wearing it on his train or while travelling around Hyrule on foot.

I only want to see Link wearing his traditional Green Tunic in dungeons, I find that Cel-Shaded Zelda's aren't serious enough already, It wouldn't help trying to make it funny or silly by doing that.

I do think if they sort out where you can where the Conductor's Suit that it will make the game better, I prefer a serious Zelda game, not a slightly funny one, Infact, I'd find it more annoying.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
My answer is simple while I am exploring a dungeon or mini-dungeon or doing a sidequest or a required part of the game i wear the classic green tunic and while i am driving the train then id have the conductor outfit on it really depends on the situation and which outfit fits the situation better.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
what bird costume are you talking about because i dont remember one?

Ha, sorry I worded that badly. I meant the ranch hand outfit Link wears in the beginning of the game. I was thinking about the thing he has on his arm for an eagle to land on which is why I referred to it as a bird costume lol. Thank you for pointing that out.

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
Ha, sorry I worded that badly. I meant the ranch hand outfit Link wears in the beginning of the game. I was thinking about the thing he has on his arm for an eagle to land on which is why I referred to it as a bird costume lol. Thank you for pointing that out.

thank for clearing that up cause i was freaking out that i didnt get another suit in TP:lol:

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I think I'd like to see Link in his classic green tunic. Sure, the Conductor's Outfit is okay, but I'd rather Link's green tunic. It looks good on him and wearing the conductor's outfit while fighting monsters and stuff would be awkward.

I wouldn't mind if you only had to wear the Conductor's outfit near the start of the game, like Link's ranch clothing in Twilight Princess, or on the trains. It'd just seem odd while fighting monsters and exploring the land wearing a conductor's outfit. I think it'd be strange, that's all.

So it's the Green Tunic for me. =)

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
Also Green Tunic. I don't really like the conductor's outfit. Like most said here it's weird to wear a conductor tunic in the middle of a Dungeon.

Maybe only i should wear it in the train, that's the only place that fits the tunic. xD Maybe wear it in Dungeon's just for fun, if i play it a second time or so. In the beginning i will wear the normal Hero Tunic.

P

PimPSlaP

I am pretty sure they will have you switch between the two. If not, there is no doubt in my mind that I would rather have the good ol' tunic and cap.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
If it's an option, I'll choose to wear the conductor's uniform when possible. Why? Because it's a little something different. More than likely, though, it'll end up being like TP where you start out in one outfit and obtain the tunic later. I do like the conductor's uniform, though... it's pretty neat.

mewtwolord

Hello World
I think the tunic is better...One,you can't beat the classics.Two,a train conductor in a dugeon really...XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom