• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Character Development for Navi, Just Like Tatl and Ciela

Players hating Navi is no novelty. Bu I find her rather charming. Yet there is somethong that bugs me of one of my favorite characters in the series, she has no character development. Later characters in the series that serve the role of sidekick to Link have become more and more complex. This is the reason you feel more connected to them and feel bad or sad when something wrong happens to them. Take the Boat from WW or Midna in TP. Even Ciela from PH has a lot of development and memorable lines. Now its time to give Navi that treatment. Giving Navi some lines that exoresses her emotions would do a great job to develop her character more. This will probably end up making her a more interesting character and more appealing to the fans. Im sure many would like her more if she had some chara ter development. Oh and if they reduce her Hey and Listens aswell.
:lol:

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Yes that would be a GREAT thing to do in the 3DS, bit sadly if they develop her too much they would have to make a whole new story. And we dont want that.As for the HEY! they can easily make what them made with Tatl, a little bell, just like Tinkerbell, you can listen to it but it wont annoy you death

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
The whole point if the " Hey! " and " Listen " was to get your attention.. Especially if you needed help.. Not to mention the blinking Navi signal.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
I don't think this quite belongs in 3DS, because it doesn't mention 3DS specifically in the original post. Since there is no confirmation nor speculation that Navi will be changed, we can't be sure this is related to 3DS. This seems to be more of a discussion of Navi in general, so I'm moving it to Classic Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom