• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
I don't see why we are only now informed of the VC and that there is a hated modifier like why not say this before if it isn't secret info that he was hated?

Re Capsfan I think he bussed Chingles in champs but also he sided with teammate Axis over town Ephemera in f5 @TheCapsFan could you talk about this?

That being said I don't think capsfan would bus KoD in this manner even if he bussed chingles.

I don't normally bus in forum mafia. I didn't intend to bus Chingles day 1 in champs, my plan was to push chingles then swing to CappuDaKitty Day 1 but then Cappu derpcleared herself so I was kinda stuck and decided the best thing to do would be to just stick with it because other wagons were gaining traction. On Discord mafia I bus a lot more frequently but that's partially because half the people i play with most of the time on discord are idiots anyway

In F5, we thought we could win that phase so I used my towncred and acted early which forced the 1v1. Best case scenario one of the other two hammers Ephemera, worst case I play out an f3 where I'm more than likely to win based off my towncred alone. It was a huge risk and I had a terrible F3 and really thought I lost the game there.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I don't see why we are only now informed of the VC and that there is a hated modifier like why not say this before if it isn't secret info that he was hated?
it is secret info
did you just skim over there being secret **** attached to stuff? Miish pretty much let the cat out of the bag about past games and secret modifiers

a'lana

cotton candy
@ExLight what made you decide to vote mongoose over me when previously you were sus of me for the neon contradiction? Did you change your mind on me because of my answers? Because you never directly talked about this again

I said before it's possible that scum has a role that lets them know the roles of the dead. Especially since they don't flip.

Cops don't know they're insane. So Caps wouldn't know.
If you're gonna tinfoil me this hard Minish I expect to see some action on it when the day starts, assuming I'm still alive tomorrow.

a'lana

cotton candy
I'm pretty much 50/50 on them
but can you elaborate
your ordered list seemed to be Sean over Fext though they both were your top two,

I think KoD and Sean had more direct interactions than KoD and Fext and KoD was harder on Sean and me than on Fext IMO. also your Sean suspicion seems to be partly based on me as you acknowledged that you can't see a motive for scum!Sean to save town!me and that we seem aligned

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom