• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
Same although its more just because other people are becoming more clear than raven (and I have current doubts on my reads on minish and Fext although they do have teammate equity with KoD and with each other both of them seemed genuinely clueless about phases changes) rather than on ravens individual play.

Raven is trending downward for me.

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
This is fluff and unnecessary defense. Why do you feel the need to defend yourself over not voting in the very quickly ending somehow-enough-votes-for-a-hammer phase?
Honestly, simply because I've read a bulbagame with people from other sides and it was mentioned there by one of the guest players that not voting is sus or something like that. Made me a little worried. Also I need to get rid of this not voting issue, I don't think I did a single vote during BDSP.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If you're gonna tinfoil me this hard Minish I expect to see some action on it when the day starts, assuming I'm still alive tomorrow.

That's assuming I'm still alive too. But I don't think it's crazy for me to tinfoil here when all of the previous cops in Chaos Mafia games have had insane modifiers. Especially when I was one of those cops, and Storm reminded me of the fact of cops having modifiers when I got a guilty result on myself and was confused (I died at the same time). So for someone to soft a cop claim with a red check that actually flips red, it's going to look extremely sus to me.

a'lana

cotton candy
Honestly, simply because I've read a bulbagame with people from other sides and it was mentioned there by one of the guest players that not voting is sus or something like that. Made me a little worried. Also I need to get rid of this not voting issue, I don't think I did a single vote during BDSP.
I dont think not voting early on is sus although it can be anti town the later in game it is like in lylo you would be allowing a tie.

If you are genuinely clueless between wagons and it's a tie I wouldn't blame anyone for not voting though

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Same although its more just because other people are becoming more clear than raven (and I have current doubts on my reads on minish and Fext although they do have teammate equity with KoD and with each other both of them seemed genuinely clueless about phases changes) rather than on ravens individual play.

What's my teammate equity with KoD or Fext?

How do people feel about me targeting myself on purpose to determine if I have a modifier or not?

I mean, sure? Though if you're mafia you'd just be lying anyways so it wouldn't matter. But if you're town you'd at least know yourself if you can trust your results.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I also very much like Minish but I have big problems with properly reading people I consider my friends so it might be that... I'm trying to be cognizant of that though lately.

a'lana

cotton candy
Teammate equity with KoD: KoD defended you by attacking exlight. I don't think its damning for you in tself but I don't think your interactions are in any way clearing and I think a lot of people are more clear than you ATP.

As with fext I just don't see any reason to rule it out and you are both high in my PoE

What's my teammate equity with KoD or Fext?

I mean, sure? Though if you're mafia you'd just be lying anyways so it wouldn't matter. But if you're town you'd at least know yourself if you can trust your results.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Teammate equity with KoD: KoD defended you by attacking exlight. I don't think its damning for you in tself but I don't think your interactions are in any way clearing and I think a lot of people are more clear than you ATP.

As with fext I just don't see any reason to rule it out and you are both high in my PoE

I don't think KoD "defending" me (if you can call it that) really says much. Considering he's more prone to bussing his scumbuds. And that was more than likely an attack on Ex than it was defense of me, because KoD is not one to defend me. Lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom