• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
Again from my PoV I am not scum with Sean but I almost see a town motive on lynching Mongoose over me because Mongoose was actually more widely suspected than me and could have been lynched later while if my lynch went through it was on lucky circumstances for scum.
I really don't see any scum motive for preventing my lynch I felt like Sean had every reason not to town read me if he was fine with me getting lynched and no one would bat an eye because they don't know how much Sean knows about my playstyle, even Fext wouldn't know

a'lana

cotton candy
What is weird is me voting seemed to trigger twilight twice. But why me of all people? If I in fact hammered then I'm not aware of it.

Maybe someone had extra votes and that's what happened with the KoD lynch? Because I don't think I saw a vote count with the EOD post.

a'lana

cotton candy
Yes I do believe rag I also can't see a scum motive to kill numbers even if its to fakeclaim vig.

Flavor did say 'KoD killed numbers' but this is just flavor. @TheCapsFan do you know whether or not KoD killed numbers?

host isn't exactly the most careful person so wouldn't be surprised if it was a counting mistake

you believe rag then?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
So like we are in a game that could be determined by direct mod influence?

You weren't here for the game where someone was lynched with no votes. Lmao.

But nah, it shouldn't be direct mod influence. It could be a mistake but given that it was pointed out to Storm I want to believe that maybe there was some hidden role stuff going on.

a'lana

cotton candy
You weren't here for the game where someone was lynched with no votes. Lmao.

But nah, it shouldn't be direct mod influence. It could be a mistake but given that it was pointed out to Storm I want to believe that maybe there was some hidden role stuff going on.
Explain the context of someone being lynched with 0 votes lmao

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Explain the context of someone being lynched with 0 votes lmao

Someone hosting their first game who should not have been hosting. They ****ed up the vote count so bad that they literally did the lynch wrong and when we went back and did it right we realized the person who was lynched had no votes on them. Hahaha.

a'lana

cotton candy
Like if this all was a host mistake then if this was my homesite the game would be canned/reranded for game integrity reasons

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Also, the flavor says it was decided that KoD killed Numbers. So basically just saying that KoD was lynched on suspicion of being mafia (someone that kills at night).

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Even Caps being tracker I wouldn't think he would come in that sure that KoD is scum. Because any number of roles can target the nk on the same night they're killed but not kill them.

I just ooze towniness ig
I also just voted kod as soon as I saw your message so that gotta count for something considering I don't like to bus

although I'd probably bus kod if given the chance
so what i'm hearing is you're NAI regarding KoD

And frankly I don't think you've done enough this game to replicate your town game, so again I'm confused about where this comes from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom