• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
GGood
Even Caps being tracker I wouldn't think he would come in that sure that KoD is scum. Because any number of roles can target the nk on the same night they're killed but not kill them.
Good point, and even if he did think that Caps was the killer why would he not consider vig? Vig makes like 100x more sense than factional mafia kill here

How so? Especially in my case given I backed off KoD once he started getting piled on which could make my interactions with him earlier in the Day distancing.
I just didn't really read it that way on my reread. Your initial push on him was weak, you even admitted so, yet you dove headfirst into it regardless. I don't think that you'd do something that obviously scummy to a partner, especially early in the game.

I agree that it's possible you are partners, but you are not a priority to solve regardless. You can be taken out of the PoE for now.

I'm changing my mind about not pushing Ex I think.
Can someone explain why a bunch of people are clearing ExLight? I don't feel like he's had any interactions with KoD that make them unaligned and a quick skim of his ISO makes me feeling less good about him. Outside of his debate with me re:a'lana, his posts seem to consist of a bit of meta talk, a couple of term explanations, a vaguely explained Mongoose vote to protect a'lana (kinda concerning since he'd previously been pushing her and I don't feel he explains the switch), a jump on the KoD wagon and a buncha jokey fluff. By and large his posts do not do much to make him look particularly towny in my mind.
Completely, absolutely, unequivocally agreed.

a'lana

cotton candy
Is it weird that I still think all claims are >rand town just because of the fact they claimed?

I would think that many people are compatible with many potential scum teams? From what I saw it seems like Caps was saying he had a red check on KoD? I need to go back and check more Chaos Mafias because I did happen to check up on what I replied to Raven about, regarding Storm lying in role PM's and me believing it had happened to me. It had when I was a a cop in a previous game, where I was given drinks and so was drunk and had the chance to not target my actual target and I ended up targeting myself, and I came up as scum to myself. And I was confused and Storm mentioned something about cops in Chaos Mafia having hidden modifiers. So I need to check if all the modifiers are the same and what exactly they were. Because I don't think the modifier was that I was miller, I think it was that I didn't see alignments correct. And if that's the case, I'm not sure if we can 100% trust Caps' claim here. It could be possible, though a bit insane, that he decided to hard bus a scumbud with a red check to get hard town cred. This is only viable really if they somehow knew the actual cop was already dead, which maybe one of their roles tells them since there is a lack of flips.

Let me say this.

I did ask Storm about something similar and he EXPLICITLY told me that my role's mechanics are different than they were in previous games.

It's very possible that he lied to me about that. However, the color of the text in his flip points to the fact that KoD did indeed flip scum. So either I am bussing HARD, which I know is not true, or Storm told me the truth. Or there is a very very tiny possibility that we just got very very lucky.

Take it as you wish.

a'lana

cotton candy
It would leave a PoE of:

Town for claim stuff: Capsfan ExLight Rag
Town for spew: Capsfan Seanzie DW
Town on play: ExLight Hapi Raven?

If I clear everyone on spew and mech it would leave Fext Minish Hapi Raven.

Of these people possible teams would be:

Fext/Minish
Fext/Raven
Hapi/Minish
Hapi/Raven
Minish/Raven

With Hapi and Fext ruled out.

If I clear Hapi and Raven for play/vibe reasons it would leave exactly fext and minish...

a'lana

cotton candy
Also I do think Ex's recent suspicion on Sean over Fext is weird but idk still think his treatment of my slot was towny and that maf wouldn't be comfortable being first to talk about their role unprompted.

1. Early talking about role

2. I think his treatment of my slot was super towny, when he thought I had contradicted myself he asked about it for me to explain rather than actually used it to tunnel me and I think he had every reason to vote me over Mongoose (and even though Mongoose flipped town I townread that in this particular scenario as my wagon only seemed that large just from the combination of plurality and people's vanity wagons)
Early talking about role is NAI.

I'm going to go back and read this, but I'm not seeing what specifically makes this "never elim" versus "just a (strong) townread."

Sooo...
I hereby promise that I will vote from now on, no matter what. To be fair though, I thought I had time until Wednesday to firm my opinions and decide for a voting candidate.
That being said...
This is fluff and unnecessary defense. Why do you feel the need to defend yourself over not voting in the very quickly ending somehow-enough-votes-for-a-hammer phase?

a'lana

cotton candy
I
Early talking about role is NAI.

I'm going to go back and read this, but I'm not seeing what specifically makes this "never elim" versus "just a (strong) townread."
Its a combination of multiple factors.

Between his treatment of my slot, his early claim which scum would be more scared to do whether its fake or genuine because they would be scared of getting outed by saying things that don't add up with the rest of information and the fact that he said that he was antibussing yet admitted that he would bus KoD rather than use the anti bus stuff to clear himself I can't really see him being scum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom