• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
Again from my PoV I am not scum with Sean but I almost see a town motive on lynching Mongoose over me because Mongoose was actually more widely suspected than me and could have been lynched later while if my lynch went through it was on lucky circumstances for scum.

a'lana

cotton candy
Also I thought no one would give a **** and would keep splitting votes when I nearly got yeeted by 4-vote plurality but they did

a'lana

cotton candy
If Capsfan is tracker BTW then numbers was still the mafia kill but I don't think this is the world we are living in

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Maybe someone had extra votes and that's what happened with the KoD lynch? Because I don't think I saw a vote count with the EOD post.
host isn't exactly the most careful person so wouldn't be surprised if it was a counting mistake

If Capsfan is tracker BTW then numbers was still the mafia kill but I don't think this is the world we are living in
you believe rag then?

a'lana

cotton candy
But he's not keeping up. His entire read on me is because he has not read or paid attention to the thread outside very small short periods

So much so he didn't see people answer his question like very shortly after he asked it a second time and didn't see me quote it the third time he asked...
I agree. Not reading thread is NAI but jumping to conclusions without reading threat *can be* AI.

a'lana

cotton candy
I mean he literally said 'this is illegal to elaborate on but KoD is scum'. obviously a claim of sorts.

if capsfan had only circumstantial evidence that KoD was scum i would not expect them to have made as strong a statement as they did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom