• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
YYe tb

Yes but tbf it took a red check for you

Because nothing before that was very convincing like at all not because I was pocketed. I was wrong but I was wrong because the info being given for KoD being scum is just KoD being KoD and hardly AI

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
caps seemingly expected KoD to flip red and KoD did flip red

I won't say whether or not I'm a cop. People are free to infer what i might or might not be capable of from what i've softed. I assume things like insanity modifiers can be extended to any role though, and that you could even have something like someone who thinks they're a vig but isn't.

a'lana

cotton candy
Because nothing before that was very convincing like at all not because I was pocketed. I was wrong but I was wrong because the info being given for KoD being scum is just KoD being KoD and hardly AI
OK fair though you did townlean him rather than were pure null

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
the hammer was also accidental as far as i can tell but they certainly shouldn't have ended the day that fast.

Ragnarokio

caps softed knowledge of KoD's alignment, i don't think they softed anything like knowledge of how they got it but being a cop would be the most intuitive way to obtain such knowledge.

Princess Abigail

I think we might need a votecount of late D1 in order for a proper analysis but iirc Seanzie pushed for a tiebreaker which might tie his alignment to a'lana. KoD on a'lana makes me think she's a bit more likely to be town but paranoia still kicking in a bit.

From this the remaining ones that KoD obsessed a bit are Hapi and Fext. I think he took a pseudo aggressive stance on Fext and a pocket-like stance on Hapi. Fext and Hapi are never scum together.

I'm not sure who's scummier than who. Hapi does feel like she was pocketed but could be just powerwolfing with KoD, and I don't like some of Fext comments that come out as "jokes", his constant vocalization of sickness to justify his absence, and some of the shade he threw around. Him getting out of his way to vote Mongoose is a bit pointless if a'lana is town though. Hm.

Maybe Hapi/Seanzie?

As much as I want to murder Fext for multiple reasons using irl reasons to scum read someone is bad imo and should never be used as AI

Is everyone just gonna ignore that cops in Chaos Mafia have insane modifiers?

No I just don't know what the modifiers are or how they effect things

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
minish why would caps claim cop if there is the chance of him getting counterclaimed

even if they do have insane modifier everytime and caps is an insane cop, if caps did basic research he coulda inferes a green result = mafia

although I think it's much more likely storm just shuffled things around

Ragnarokio

the three traditional cop modifiers are naive, insane, and paranoid, which cause a cop to yield always innocent, random, or always scum results respectively. the cop does not know they have a modifier.

Princess Abigail

OK fair though you did townlean him rather than were pure null

True I felt his passing was on par with what I expect without really thinking about the fact I've hardly seen scum KoD which is my mistake honestly. I'm so used to seeing KoD in my games I thought I'd seen far more scum KoD than the couple games we've played together with him as scum

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
claims are not allowed in the first place so no
he said KoD was mafia and KoD flipped mafia
there are different ways of busting scum mechanically

I know he didn't fully claim, I meant he basically hinted it.
I don't see any other mechanical thing that would make him that confident.

As much as I want to murder Fext for multiple reasons using irl reasons to scum read someone is bad imo and should never be used as AI

No I just don't know what the modifiers are or how they effect things

Insane modifier makes you see the alignment as the opposite that it actually is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom