• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
I think we might need a votecount of late D1 in order for a proper analysis but iirc Seanzie pushed for a tiebreaker which might tie his alignment to a'lana. KoD on a'lana makes me think she's a bit more likely to be town but paranoia still kicking in a bit.

From this the remaining ones that KoD obsessed a bit are Hapi and Fext. I think he took a pseudo aggressive stance on Fext and a pocket-like stance on Hapi. Fext and Hapi are never scum together.

I'm not sure who's scummier than who. Hapi does feel like she was pocketed but could be just powerwolfing with KoD, and I don't like some of Fext comments that come out as "jokes", his constant vocalization of sickness to justify his absence, and some of the shade he threw around. Him getting out of his way to vote Mongoose is a bit pointless if a'lana is town though. Hm.

Maybe Hapi/Seanzie?
I think Sean might have done that because he knows me from another site and knew that KoD's push on me meant nothing as I am often like that, Sean is also someone that has often been sus of me in the past and learned from experience. I don't remember if he was actually sus of mongoose or nullread him.

I agree on Hapi and Fext.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I am not using him being busy irl as a reason, I'm using him constantly vocalizing it while clearly keeping up with the thread as contradictory

But he's not keeping up. His entire read on me is because he has not read or paid attention to the thread outside very small short periods

So much so he didn't see people answer his question like very shortly after he asked it a second time and didn't see me quote it the third time he asked...

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I know he didn't fully claim, I meant he basically hinted it.
I don't see any other mechanical thing that would make him that confident.

Insane modifier makes you see the alignment as the opposite that it actually is.

Ahhhhh thank you. I mean KoD flipped as said so I dunno what to think.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
minish why would caps claim cop if there is the chance of him getting counterclaimed

even if they do have insane modifier everytime and caps is an insane cop, if caps did basic research he coulda inferes a green result = mafia

although I think it's much more likely storm just shuffled things around

I said before it's possible that scum has a role that lets them know the roles of the dead. Especially since they don't flip.

Cops don't know they're insane. So Caps wouldn't know.

a'lana

cotton candy
Scum would be better off not killing a lurker who was a potential mislynch imo

Maybe Capsfan roleblocked KoD or something? Even though Capsfan could have though numbers was the mafia kill, I don't remeber if he talked about this. Or a doctor.

Yes I am, which is why I still have the slight town

Well where is the mafia kill then? Also stuff like vig is fairly easy to fake as scum so for now I'll keep doubting that. If there would've been 2 kills I would let it slide but the chance of scum/vig choosing the same player in N1 is very very small, same goes for the chance of the nk being protected by a doctor or something like that in n1. I'm not saying rag certainly is scum but I think the thought is not that farfetched given the circumstances.

@Storm could we get a Final vote tally of the KoD lynch?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
there's no reason to doubt it for now

we don't even know if caps will claim another result tomorrow

its a weird thing to throw shade on and makes me think minish might feel trapped as scum but she also might just feel worried that town immediately accepted it given she has history playing these games and most of us don't.

a'lana

cotton candy
Its possible that capsfan is roleblocker and also thought that numbers kill couldn't come from maf or something.

Or that someone else is roleblocker or doctor or even bulletproof

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
if capsfan had only circumstantial evidence that KoD was scum i would not expect them to have made as strong a statement as they did.

a'lana

cotton candy
I also don't think scum would claim vig tbh

Killing numbers and getting rid of a mislynchable slot just to confirm yourself as vig is something I don't really see scum do

either i'm scum or the kill is missing

thats a good dichotomy to have

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
there's no reason to doubt it for now

we don't even know if caps will claim another result tomorrow

its a weird thing to throw shade on and makes me think minish might feel trapped as scum but she also might just feel worried that town immediately accepted it given she has history playing these games and most of us don't.

It's because I know cops have insane modifiers so an apparent cop claim getting a correct result is super sus to me and I don't want to be nk'd at some point and town not know this and potentially make Caps conf town and give maf the win if he just did a crazy play and bussed a scumbud.

It's still night, I have the potential to be nk'd so there's all the reason for me to doubt it right now while I'm still alive. Lol.

a'lana

cotton candy
For clarity I wasn't In champs with KoD. I was in game 2. Neon and KoD were in game 1. Different games. I also have never seen KoD in my life before champs.

So in your world me and Seanzie seem teamed and you think KoD bussed both me and Sean and we omgus'd him similarly to what happened in your game with KoD?

For now I'm gonna assume Hapi really was pocketed (which still shouldn't justify her vote doing absolutely nothing on EoD).

Both Fext and Seanzie are in this weird position where they got out of their way to double down on a mislynch whic doesn't really make sense for scum. I'm fairly sure at least one of them is likely to be mafia, and I might double down a bit on Seanzie later on since Fext vote was more of a response to Seanzie pressing him to vote there. But again, this messes a bit with my a'lana read. KoD pushed her but there's no point taking the opportunity to split and tiebreak the wagons like this if they're both town. KoD bussing a'lana fsr? was there some unsolved beef in the champs?

Purple as hostile purple or purple as non-hostile purple?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom