• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
What is even going on? Wasn't able to catch up during the night like I wanted. Doesn't really help that there's night talk and 67 pages.

I hate not being able to read everything but I guess I'll have to try to do like a skim of stuff to get a basics idea and then maybe catch up as I go along during the day.

Oh I just looked back and a whole ****ing day happened while I was asleep? Geez. I swear I've never felt this behind in a game. And the little skimming I did after that I'm not sure exactly why I'm being suspected so much? Other than just not doing much, which yeah I haven't because I've been busy and sleeping a lot because I ended up with a sinus infection. So if someone could explain why I'm suddenly scum because KoD flipped scum that would be great.

Sorry Minish. I've been trying to post less. Have been posting less I think but I'm sorry I've contributed to so many people feeling behind this game and wish I hadn't done that. If I could go back I would.

I kinda believe Rag here though I think killing someone for wanting to kill someone just because that person is sick is bad form. With that said I would like some clarification on how you knew what Numbers was going to do at night cause I'm 96.9% sure he didn't explicitly say he was going to kill someone.

Vote: Fext

this vote stays here until I'm ever given a reason to move it. Killing someone because lol gifs is bad enough itself killing someone be cause lol gifs and not caring about if they are Town at all is worse. Trying to make me play Werewolf for them because they want me to fix their bad take is possibly the worst of all. Continuing to push a false narrative on me... you know what I'm probably never leaving this honestly. But it's just OMGUS or whatever people are going to claim.

The numbers rag thing was... weird... numbers died rag is not dead the game restarted but not really... someone there is probably bad... maybe I dunno.
I do feel like there's a little bit of OMGUS in your Fext push but it does it feel like OMGUS is the whole reason. That bit of OMGUS aside I do agree that Fext's GIFs bad push is not great.

What do you mean about the game restarting?

Vote: KoD

I am legally obligated to refrain from fully explaining why KoD is scum, but he is.
Hmmm. This feels like it could be rolebased? You should be allowed to tell us if it is as long as you don't go into detail with what your role is. I believe we're explicitly permitted to claim role types (invest, protective, etc) so if this is role based you might consider providing what role type you have that makes you think this?

Oh wait never mind on my request to explain the "game starting over" thing. I skipped all the big text in the announcement first read and just read the flavour, apparently not very smart a play. Does explain why the flavour was so similar to the beginning flavour.

Princess Abigail

The game literally restarted it was day 1 again there was a time warp I potentially no why but can't say that's all the dead stayed dead though so who knows

Inb4 they are raised from the dead tonight or tomorrow

Princess Abigail

Oh wait never mind on my request to explain the "game starting over" thing. I skipped all the big text in the announcement first read and just read the flavour, apparently not very smart a play. Does explain why the flavour was so similar to the beginning flavour.

Ninja'd

Theres a hammer. "Person with the most Votes gets Lynched"
...That's not a very clearly stated hammer rule. I just read it as "whoever gets voted more than anyone else dies when the day ends at the standard time", in other words a pretty standard nonhammer lynch rule.

literally nobody has lmao
Couple people did during the initial N1 actually.

I just ooze towniness ig
I also just voted kod as soon as I saw your message so that gotta count for something considering I don't like to bus

although I'd probably bus kod if given the chance
Bussing a scumbuddy by an implied invest check is not particularly clearing. Everyone who's around will probably vote on that check so not bussing if you were around would look too bad for scum to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom