• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
Hm that would also add up with how sudden the Mongoose lynch happened as soon as I put them to 6 votes, I mean the second after I voted twilight was called even though twilight should have been called two hours ago. Coincidence? I am starting to think it might not be. We have secret double voter? But then if Mongoose was at 5 and I voted then he would have been at L-2 before my vote and KoD is literally at L-2 now and got hammered.

I don't see Sean voting

All I can think of is that someone could have a role that forces them to vote in secret AND that we also have a doublevoter.

I also thought this game had 15 to start for some reason when it actually had 13, which is my bad, so yeah 5 voters + a doublevoter should be hammer.

a'lana

cotton candy
Mongoose is at 5 (L-2) I vote. L-1 he gets hammered?

KOd is at 3 (L-3) I vote to L-2 he gets hammered.

But even this doesn't seem to add up

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Night One
As Caps knocks back a few and yells at Storm in his own damn house, it was decided it was KoD who killed Numbers. They take hin to the Foyer and hang him from the Noose before somebody from the third floor rafters screams

"LOOK AT YOU A #1. YOURE THE DUKE. YOURE THE DUKE"
NIGHT ONE BEGINS
THE LIVING
RAVEN
RAG
A'LANA
FEXT
EXLIGHT
MINISH
CAPS
HAPI
SEANZIE
DW

THE DEAD
MONGOOSE
NUMBERS

KOD

DAY TWO WILL BEGIN JUNE 14TH AT 1AM AS LONG AS THERE IS NO ACTIONS THAT EXPEDITE THE TIME TO EARLIER

did someone shoot him?

that's the other possibility, I suppose

but storm did say we hammered

Anyway this should clear me, thank you and goodnight

a'lana

cotton candy
Most to least suspicious
Fext
Rag

Minish

Raven
Hapi