• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

anyways only on a very short lunch break (yay work from home - gotta be able to grind everything you can outta me even when I'm sick)

alana I haven't even read like 75% of hapi's posts in this game I'm not boutta read a whole nother game for you

but like if people want to point me to where in THIS GAME she's contributed (preferably BEFORE I started harping on her for not doing so!) that'd be awesome

a'lana

cotton candy
I didn't think the rules ever mentioned anything about hammer? And I also didn't think that KoD was at L-1 I think he had less

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Play the game for yourself and stop trying to make other people do it

But also someone did. Multiple people did so read like the last 5 pages.

I didn't think the rules ever mentioned anything about hammer? And I also didn't think that KoD was at L-1 I think he had less
as of my count he only had 3 at the time of you voting, I don't blame you at all

Regardless I don't think you're w/w with him based on post 233, on my readback

a'lana

cotton candy
anyways only on a very short lunch break (yay work from home - gotta be able to grind everything you can outta me even when I'm sick)

alana I haven't even read like 75% of hapi's posts in this game I'm not boutta read a whole nother game for you

but like if people want to point me to where in THIS GAME she's contributed (preferably BEFORE I started harping on her for not doing so!) that'd be awesome
Then how can you be this confident of her being scum

Play the game for yourself and stop trying to make other people do it

But also someone did. Multiple people did so read like the last 5 pages.
For the record hapi

If you are town

The difference between you and I is that, despite the fact we both post too much, I will repeat things for people and try to work with others to help them understand where I'm at

You're not going to get very far if your effort extends only to expanding your postcount, not advancing your win condition

if you're scum keep on keeping on i guess

anyways the fact that caps is alive means I'm town :P

I would have killed him instead of numbers

Theres a hammer. "Person with the most Votes gets Lynched"
That's...not a hammer that's just basic mafia mechanics???

A hammer is saying "If person has X amount of votes or more before the end of the day then they will be eliminated"

idek if you're screwing with me bc chaos mafia or if this is seriously supposed to be a hammer rule but i'm gonna quit while i'm ahead

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom