• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
I will try to find the readslists she quoted just there isn't a real isoing function so it would take time.
probably a quarter of my posts at this point have been asking for it and just

nada back

alana has spoken in your defense but hasn't ever quoted you in the process of doing so

which is, quite literally, all I'm asking for

I don't see Sean voting

All I can think of is that someone could have a role that forces them to vote in secret AND that we also have a doublevoter.

I also thought this game had 15 to start for some reason when it actually had 13, which is my bad, so yeah 5 voters + a doublevoter should be hammer.

Maybe Sean voted but that would just still be 5 votes we have 11 people

I did not. I specifically asked if there was a hammer and refrained from voting because I wasn't sure if there was one or not and didn't want day to end early.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
anime-girl-thank-you.gif

Play the game...

noragomi.gif

anyways based on what I saw from him yesterday I wouldn't be super surprised to see KoD flip either way here

what do people get from a townflip

what do you get from a scumflip
Townflip, Caps scum

Scumflip, Alana Seanzie DawningWinds all town

anyways based on what I saw from him yesterday I wouldn't be super surprised to see KoD flip either way here

Do you have reason to doubt TCF?

a'lana

cotton candy

Scumflip: Sean is cleared maybe DW cleared need to think more about other potential antispew

Town flip: back to square but at least my reads would be purified of omgus at this time

I'm not going to say I'm necessarily sad to see KoD hammered, but I do wish we could have run up Fext today. I think it would have been illuminating.

alright gotta put the phone down and get back to work

plz ping if you find that hapi stuff alana

if not I can probably spend some time later today looking for it on an actual computer

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
alright gotta put the phone down and get back to work

plz ping if you find that hapi stuff alana

if not I can probably spend some time later today looking for it on an actual computer

I quoted it

Holy ****ing ****...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom