• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Off the top of my head:
Since the start of the night phase: she's been debating her read on you and myself with Seanzie, has posted a readslist with explanations.
Prior to the start of the night phase she'd posted another readslist. Had been scumreading me from when I called her vote on ExLight weird. Other things I'm forgetting probably.
I don't think it's reasonable to consider her contentless at this point.
Also was the first to call Mongoose's alana vote opportunistic and has been explaining her stance on Raven a couple times. That latter is especially hard to call not content since it differs from everyone else's stances just about.

a'lana

cotton candy
fine if you read it and still scumread her but I rather people consider her meta and if in the context of knowing her meta you would still find it scummy

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Off the top of my head:
Since the start of the night phase: she's been debating her read on you and myself with Seanzie, has posted a readslist with explanations.
Prior to the start of the night phase she'd posted another readslist. Had been scumreading me from when I called her vote on ExLight weird. Other things I'm forgetting probably.
In your experience, does scum usually pick avoidable fights?
can you maybe read Neon's posts in the mafiacafe game and determine if its really scummy for her or just a playstyle thing? i feel like reading neon without meta is likely to backfire she is just one of *those* people just like me.
Also was the first to call Mongoose's alana vote opportunistic and has been explaining her stance on Raven a couple times. That latter is especially hard to call not content since it differs from everyone else's stances just about.

anime-girl-thank-you.gif

a'lana

cotton candy
also yea neon is scum for picking avoidable fights??? is this a typo or is this real

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I also just want to point out either I or someone else noted that I generally start hard focused contributions day 2 because I hate the day 1 lynches they are almost always town.

Day 2 being night 1 if there is night talk enabled.

This is my meta it has not changed and I've explained it.

Off the top of my head:

It isn't really reasonable then either. Especially noted by Seanzie having to qualify it's reasonable-ness by stating "if you don't read the entire game it's easy to see how you can say somebody isnt posting content." Like you can make any claim you want if you're allowed to disregard anything that doesn't fit your worldview.

It isn't really reasonable then either. Especially noted by Seanzie having to qualify it's reasonable-ness by stating "if you don't read the entire game it's easy to see how you can say somebody isnt posting content." Like you can make any claim you want if you're allowed to disregard anything that doesn't fit your worldview.
Okay, I think I understabd what you're getting at. I guess consider Fext has only read bits and pieces of the thread there is some level of reasonableness to it but it's not accurate in the slightest.

honestly yea
I think it kinda depends on the scum? Usually if someone wouldn't pick avoidable fights as town I definitely would say they wouldn't as scum usually, and some people who do as town don't as scum. Not sure where Abi would sit on this though.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I haven't even read like half the thread and even like half the posts that have been posted at night but like, even I know that Hapi has been solvy? Like I remember a post where she dropped the whole rp act and busted out a whole ass post about why she did what she was doing and what it accomplished and it made sense and had purpose.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i feel like as scum you don't want to be overinvolved or underinvolved in the thread, and so there's motivation to pick fights just as a means of creating an image of participation

a'lana

cotton candy
I don't think scum would deliberately pick fight for the sake of picking fights, would maybe accuse someone but I can't see them being like 'oh I need to involved in a fight just because it's a fight'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom