• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
You've been in my scum pile all game? Like literally our first interaction was you asking me about you scumread on you.

You thought it was really scummy that I didn't answer your question, now you seem to be really trying to not to answer mine. What am I to think?

Oh but I have answered it. It's written all over the entire night phase.

I can spell it out though.

1. Misrepresentation of me... again and again and again and again.

2. An utterly unwavering defensive attitude towards Fext

3. Your quick timely distancing on that.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
you guys posted a lot in the past 5 hours

a'lana

cotton candy
how many mafia games you have under your belt a'lana?
what if I say 52 of which 50 games on my homesite where I'm used to me and the people I play with knowing each other? then two games offsite one was the qualifier game one was a semiinvitational game I got invited to solely because the game host who never played on mafiacafe decided to lurk on their poll and invite me. Heck, if not for champs I would probably never have joined this game and just stayed on mafiacafe living a normal life

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
well i'm not reading it

Oh but I have answered it. It's written all over the entire night phase.

I can spell it out though.

1. Misrepresentation of me... again and again and again and again.

2. An utterly unwavering defensive attitude towards Fext

3. Your quick timely distancing on that.
Okay, I am done with you. You clearly are not self-aware and I'm not going to go back and forth with you about this as it doesn't benefit the thread. You deliberately try to avoid giving information about me and DW when I ask, and you misrep me while accusing me of doing the same to you. All I've done this night phase was try to get on the same side with you, see if we could come to terms with our disagreements about the game, and it has been an utter lack of time. You're either deliberately trying not to listen or too stubborn to consider other's perspectives. I am leaning towards the earlier, which IMO is scum-indicative.

At this point, I am sorry I decided to back off you earlier, you would have been a better elim than Mongoose.

Ragnarokio

well ok i probably will but probably not right now

Princess Abigail

And let me rephrase that other part I didn't think you had me as a scum read at the end but I suppose I maybe misunderstood "better lynch than most but not concerned because this seems normal for her"

Princess Abigail

Okay, I am done with you. You clearly are not self-aware and I'm not going to go back and forth with you about this as it doesn't benefit the thread. You deliberately try to avoid giving information about me and DW when I ask, and you misrep me while accusing me of doing the same to you. All I've done this night phase was try to get on the same side with you, see if we could come to terms with our disagreements about the game, and it has been an utter lack of time. You're either deliberately trying not to listen or too stubborn to consider other's perspectives. I am leaning towards the earlier, which IMO is scum-indicative.

At this point, I am sorry I decided to back off you earlier, you would have been a better elim than Mongoose.

I have not at any point been not self aware or misrepresented what you are doing. Every word that comes out of your mouth in regards to me is a blatant lie which you than reframe to continue to attack me.

I know I meme I've never denied it. But I have given reasons for everything I've done. So come on and vote me let's see how that works out tomorrow.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If I'm not mistaken, EoD was 40 minutes ago, but there hasn't been any flip yet. It was 4 votes Mongoose, 3 Alana, with a few smaller wagons (I am not 100% sure of this, but some people posted a few unofficial VCs and if the one I was looking at was right, this should be true).

Yeah, I keep doing that where someone will ask when something is and I'll tell them. But the thing is in EST and I'm in CST and I forget to convert it back to my time and just remember the time from where I told the person what the time was. So I was thinking EOD was 6 my time not 5. Doesn't matter much because I didn't even get to check again after I posted anyways because I got super busy again. Lmao.

I'll catch up on everything during the night and give my thoughts. Because I've missed a ton of **** apparently. Kinda regret not removing my rvs on alana earlier considering how close she was to getting lynched. Didn't expect to not be around for eod.

Princess Abigail

Yeah, I keep doing that where someone will ask when something is and I'll tell them. But the thing is in EST and I'm in CST and I forget to convert it back to my time and just remember the time from where I told the person what the time was. So I was thinking EOD was 6 my time not 5. Doesn't matter much because I didn't even get to check again after I posted anyways because I got super busy again. Lmao.

I'll catch up on everything during the night and give my thoughts. Because I've missed a ton of **** apparently. Kinda regret not removing my rvs on alana earlier considering how close she was to getting lynched. Didn't expect to not be around for eod.

I genuinely really like this post a lot.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
what if I say 52 of which 50 games on my homesite where I'm used to me and the people I play with knowing each other? then two games offsite one was the qualifier game one was a semiinvitational game I got invited to solely because the game host who never played on mafiacafe decided to lurk on their poll and invite me. Heck, if not for champs I would probably never have joined this game and just stayed on mafiacafe living a normal life
THAT'S A LOT

a'lana

cotton candy

this is why im generally against rvs votes, never know when your vote can decide the lynch. But I did not realize it was EOD either so if I got lynched by a margin of one vote it wouldnt have been your fault tbf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom