• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bloodstained Blades: RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He smiles. "Well, I guess I have to thank my parents for this body." His muscles are sleek and chorded. he swings his sword with ease.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"My loyalties lie with you, Master Demise." Ghirahim's eyes shine with the power that he lost during the days of peace. He is ready for battle, to feast on blood and suffering.

Raenis blocks easily. "Really? You can't do better?" He pushes her away and swings at her, the sword whistling through the air.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"Then I am ready to call forth my servants from the earth!" Demise rumbled.

He gathered shadows into his hands and gave them form. He corrupted lowly spiders along the walls and sought out Hylia's gentle wildlife to twist. He stepped down and opened cracks in the earth out of which poured all manner of fell beasts, summoned into existence by his sheer strong will.

"Perhaps among the pathetic humans there are some that might be willing to join us in exchange for power..." he mused aloud.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ghirahim smiles evilly. "I will do what you command..... but perhaps this form is too soft." He became his true form, his dark form laced with light grey, the diamond on his chest shining, and his eyes dark and a solid color. "I will serve you to the end of this earth, Master Demise."

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"Excellent," Demise said with a grin.

A horde of bokoblins were before them, cheering, shouting, hungry for flesh and thirsty for blood. Flocks of keese took to the air and other gruesome creatures joined in the howling. With one clawed hand, Demise dismissed them. One group to Province Faron, another to Province Lanayru, still another to the mountains of Eldin. The last group - which included defiled dead - stalfos and other creatures made of the bones of Demise's victims, stayed 'round about them.

Instead of calling for his Loftwing, Demise made the shadows dance until an enormous black creature stood before him. The beast was something of a cross between a wolf and a boar. Its tusk dribbled with saliva and his eyes shone like polished rubies. Demise boarded the saddle on the great hulk. He looked down to Girahim.

"Before you assume your bladed form," he said, "You must know that this war will eventually lead us to your counterpart. You shall clash with Fi. Will you be able to do that?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Yes. I can fight her. She is of no importance to me."

Raenis fights, sword also a blur. Well, she can fight.... but.... no, no. Don't think about that. Mother said only in life-or-death situations.

She nearly loses her sword. "I never would have expected that... Who taught you how to fight?" She simply parries or dodges his next blows. It's impossible to tell what she plans to do, or that she plans anything at all.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He watches her eyes, knowing her moves lie there. "I tought myself. All myself. I was a born fighter."

"I see. It takes years of training to perform such things... but I've had centuries." Without warning, she spins around, but instead of across the momentum carries her at a diagonal. She flips across his back, and when she lands, his sword is in her hand. "Just thought I'd try that for fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom