• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bloodstained Blades: RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((bye! I like Raenis.))

He crawls into the bed and is soon alseep, but not before he whispers "Please be here when I wake..."

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
(Demise's player is in a bit of pain right now, so posting might not be frequent in favor of rest and so forth).

Demise watched the flames dance off the body of his sword. Girahim looked magnificent, much stronger and in much better health. The broken diamond had been mended. The next of the flames was in the Lanayru area.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He emerges, smoking slightly. "Master." He bows magnificently. he is his former self. He smiles. "I must apologize for my weakness."

Hylia waits for Raenis to wake up, murmuring her song. "As twilight falls... reach up, skyward... Follow stars... Watch the great power..." Suddenly, a plan come to her mind. But I hope I needn't use it.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He wakes several hours later. "Hello, my goddess..." He smiles slightly. "Hope I didn't distract you from your duty."

"I know that. But I often practice in a more secluded location, for my own reasons. And trust me, if anyone can handle you, it would be me. "She smiles and stands, leading him discreetly though the castle.

"As do you. I suppose I was created this way, but as a mortal, you can truly claim the natural beauty of shape." She opens a side door and beckons him through. She watches his lithe muscles as he moves, intrigued and entranced buy the intense grace and power they hold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom