• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bloodstained Blades: RP

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Demise arrived at the first of the flames, housed in a large cavern in a mountainside of Faron Woods. He set Girahim upon his feet and pointed to the flame.

"Believe it or not," he said slowly, "I am giving you a choice. You are the best of my swords, which is why I gave you a living form. I do hope that you will join with your master. However, the choice of whether or not to step into the flame is yours. There is no going back."

Demise turned his back, leaving Girahim to make his decision. He would not be happy if the boy stepped out of the cave, betraying him for Hylia... or Fi. He had to give him a choice however. The metal of a blade with divided loyalties would proove to be weak. Demise also, after all, had some sense of fairness.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ghirahim hesitates. Fi or master....? He took a deep breath. Goodbye, Fi. I love you. He stepped into the flames

It's mostly blank, a stone room with a surprisingly soft ground. It's well lit, but not overly brightly. "I usually just make everything I need appear... and if others find it, they will usually forget it. Do you think it needs anything..?" She's flirting.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Hm..... maybe a nice loveseat. And/or a bed for two. But I would never dare...." He turns red. "Um..... color. My favorite color is forest green, like Farore."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
His arms slide around her waist, the muscles can be felt through her thin white dress. "I know we just met..... is this normal to feel this warmth in my heart?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Well, I was born in that village... Starloft, we named it, on account of how the stars seemed close enough to touch. I grew up, trained with the sword, a blacksmith too.... grew as strong as you see me now. Then Demise came and ripped it all away!" tears spring to his lovely green eyes.

"Shh, shh... Nothing is gone forever..." She brushes the tears from his face. "Should a man as string as you really be so consumed by irreversible events? Demise is misguided. His actions were cruel, but you should be grateful for the time you had, and for the life you still have." She rests her hand on his cheek. Her calm eyes convey sympathy, but also a sense of courage and strength.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He nods and looks into her eyes, a fire in them fueled by her eyes. "You are so lovely..... and I'm not saying that just because you are a goddess...." he kisses her nose. "Where's that bed?" He yawns widely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom