• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bloodstained Blades: RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He stands and sighs. He hesitates, then takes her hand. "I am sorry, that was an unfair assumption I know you do all you can to help us."

"Your misunderstanding is understood. The life of an immortal is likely unfathomable to my people... Raenis, night is falling fast. You should return to the village." Her eyes glow gently in the darkening light.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"But..... I want to stay with you..... if I may be so bold as to say, Lady Hylia...." He turns red.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
His hand slides out of hers. "I.... I have no where to go.... my house will only bring memories I cant face right now."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He follows obediently. He smiles, and watches her form as he walks, then he blushes and looks away. I truly made a good find.... He blocks his thoughts from Hylia

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He returns her smile. "It is lovely here, m'Lady."

Ghirahim contacts Hylia. I am sorry, m'Lady, but.... Demise plans to make war with the mortals.... he's going to temper me and put me in the Dark Fire.... I won't be the same. I'll be e....evil like him. Tell Fi I love her. He stops before Demise notices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom