• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bloodstained Blades: RP

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
("Demise" was off running errands and laying waste to a Chinese buffet. Back now).

Demise stomped through Faron Woods. The birds departed before him and he heard the rustling of Kikwi that were hiding. He practiced at gathering the shadows for a while and wondered what form he should give the new inhabitants that would conquer the land. He concentrated upon Girahim and was relieved upon sensing that he was recovering. He was still upset about what had happened - what that weak little human had done... and for his own carelessness in letting Girahim get hurt.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Master I am sorry..... I cannot kill like I used to.... you saw what happened to me. I'm at war with myself. I don't what to do what you say. I feel love..... and yet I have lived with the taste of blood for decades....

Raenis looked at his town, and felt anger in his heart. Demise had come, unprovoked, and killed several people. He had also spied the Lady Hylia. My my..... she is a lovely woman indeed..... He sighed, wishing he could meet her officially

Last edited:
Hylia stood outside. The wind around the palace was getting cold... It chilled her through her thin white dress. Hylia shivered.

It wasn't the first time Demise had attacked her people... but she had always gotten there in time. Now, he had killed... Could she possibly accept that? Could Hylia forgive him? She had said, so any times, that she would not tolerate him taking care of her duties, among them keeping the humans in check. But he had crossed a line... Yet, how could she not forgive him? If they fought, it may escalate, and a war against the demons and people...
Not to mention the Golden Power. It had been left in Hylia's care, and to the best of her knowledge, Demise didn't know about it. He was clearly getting more outgoing, curious. How long could Hylia hide it from him?
At war with herself, Hylia stood in the courtyard. Though the wind became colder, she refused to leave.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Raenis found a secret place and slid down a wall, running a hand through his hair. Goddess Hylia, if.... if you can hear me.... please, let me see you..... so that I may be comforted after my father, mother, and grandfather were killed by Demise.... I have no one left....

Something tickled at the edge of Hylia's mind. She stretched her senses, listening to it. A prayer.
Please, let me see you..... so that I may be comforted after my father, mother, and grandfather were killed by Demise.... I have no one left....
Hylia hung her head. How could he have... Why? Why, Demise?

But... her people were in need of her. How could she ignore a call like this? A plea for help, comfort that Hylia herself so needed?
Hylia sent to him the melody she had created earlier that day, letting it echo through his mind for a moment. She considered visiting the man for real.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He heard that melody and sighed. It reminded him of a song his mother used to sing to him. A tear fell. Then another, then another, until he was crying, burying his face in his arms. Please.... good goddess.... let me know all is not lost.... that there is a reason to continue existing.... when we can be so easily swept aside by Demise.... we are nothing.... I am nothing.... and I have nothing to live for save revenge...

Against her better judgment perhaps, she whispered to him. "Nothing is ever truly lost, so long as you retain its memory. Hope, and love... that is why you continue to exist. Not revenge, but faith that life will take a better turn." The wind flutters her hair. She's right behind him now.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He jumps and turns, sees her, then falls to his knees. "Lady Hylia!" He puts his right fist over his heart, bowing his head. Hope? What has hope done for me?

She watches him, a gentle smile flickering on her face. "What hasn't it? What has kept a human alive through bad times? What has sustained you through so many bad times? What else would give a warrior the strength to fight on as his comrades fall? It is the thing that sustains my existence."
Through her gentle aura and calm, leaderly demeanor, she notices that he's rather handsome... but why am I thinking like that? He is mortal. One of my people.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"Damn them!" Demise snarled as he slammed his fist down upon his writing desk. He was back at home now, in his private chambers - the place where he practiced spells and sorceries. Unfolded before him were old scrolls and various artefacts left from the earlier age when the Golden Three were creating the world. All were clues... clues to something he had failed to see before.

Why had they trusted her alone with it? He and Hylia were supposed to be equals - the Light and the Dark.

And how long did Hylia think she could hide what she held? Did she mistake him for stupid?

His sword was going soft-metal, all for being mated to hers. The Golden Power was in her hands, when it should have been in his strong grip.

Demise did not think he could try seduction. Their swords may have been a perfect match, but they were not. The god of darkness suspected that his light-counterpart was being led astray by mortal flesh (disgusting)! Hylia was smart and would see through false diplomacy, especially after what he had done today. Demise knew that one course of action lay before him. It would require him leaving this palace, but he could create his own haunt with ease.

War was the answer. For that, he'd have to temper his sword. He strode boldly into the room where Gihrahim was recovering.

"We are going. Now."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"What? I can't! Not yet!" He said. He tried to sit up, but his strength failed him and he collapsed.

"M'Lady..... then you do not know me. I do not have hope. I never did. I existed to take care of those important to me, and now they are being put six feet under.... no, the pieces of them are being buried. The pieces. If you're the goddess of Light and Life, why did you let this happen?!" He looks up, tears of mourning and rage in his dark green eyes.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Demise uncermoniously scooped Girahim out of bed and gathered his clothing.

"We have to go far away for now, but we shall return - not as equals, but as conquerors. I will get you strong again. I swear it."

The sneer in his smile bespoke of more than one kind of "strength." Yes, Girahim would have to be physically mended, but it was his mind that Demise was worried over. Where had his sword that had loved the slick feel of blood gone? Demise felt that he might have to temper is blade all over again in flames of darkness. It would be hard on the boy, but he'd come out better for it. Demise did not speak of the things he had in mind.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ghirahim sighs. "As you wish, Master..." He knows what is coming. He knows about the Dark Fire. He feared those flames, but he couldn't kill like he used to. Farewell, miss FI

Hylia feels something cold drop off her cheek. She brushed it hastily on her dress. "I had no choice. Did you not see me running, not away but to the village... I would gladly sacrifice my immortality, my very existence, to the people, but I don't have that option. I,too, exist to take care of those people. But I care for all living things, watch after them. I should know how it feels to lose them!" She quiets, her aura dimming. "Their death was my fault..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom