• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Best Zelda Dungeon

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Spirit Temple. Fun because you are a kid and a adult in the same dungeon.
Also this type of thread has been done a lot, you need to do something else.

I have a felling that someone already made a thread like this but oh well;
My favourite was the Forest Temple. Not only was the puzzles great, but the whole atmospere was amazing.
The music, the map design were all great.

T

thefourthsword

The spirit temple because of the mix of temple enemies to make it.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I am a pretty big fan of the Spirit Temple and Water Temple. Spirit Temple was cool, and fairly unique. The Water Temple, I just like water, and they did a pretty good job with it.

Infernape

WASABI! (" L,")
I really dont have a favorite. I really think nintendo does a great job on all of them. LONG LIVE ZELDA

Conor

the over analysing guy
I'm not sure if it counts but I really liked the ice cavern, if only for the scene where sheik teaches you the serenade of water, the room looks gorgeous, the camera angles are great and the serenade of water is just amazing, that little scene of probably less than a minute just gives me goosebumps every time haha.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
My favorite dungeon is the Spirit Temple from OoT. I like it because the architecture was phenomenal, the gameplay was great, and you can be "naughty" and use the LongShot onto the statue's (censored). :lol:

Anyway... the architecture of the Spirit Temple was really cool. It was designed into the face of a cliff, and you could walk on the hands of the Goddess statue that was carved and placed above the entrance to the temple. I liked how you had to learn the Requiem of Spirit, and then go to the temple as a Child and do part of the temple, and then return as an Adult to finish the temple. That was a great plot point and it was fun to enter the temple twice, both times experiencing something new.

The story-line that intertwined with the temple was great, how Twinrova possessed Nabooru and you had to fight her. The temple itself was designed great. It looked like a regular temple would, filled with traps and enemies and secrets. The two items you get in the temple, the Silver Gauntlets (soon upgraded to the Golden Gauntlets later when you're in Ganon's Castle) and teh Mirror Shield, became my favorite items and they are really helpful later in the game, when you defeat Twinrova and enter Ganon's Castle.

So, all in all, The Spirit Temple is my favorite. ^^ :yes:

Conor

the over analysing guy
My favorite dungeon is the Spirit Temple from OoT. I like it because the architecture was phenomenal, the gameplay was great, and you can be "naughty" and use the LongShot onto the statue's (censored). :lol:
I remember when me and my friend found this out, he was messing about while I was getting food, I looked at the screen, he was gliding towards...it, there was a look of mutual understanding that this had actually made it into a Nintendo game, and we burst out laughing together.

Forest or Spirit temples change my mind constantly.
Spirit- I like the young and adult halfs.
Forest- creepyness and great puzzles make this dungeon great.

My favorite is the N64 version of the Shadow Temple. The 3DS version doesn't keep the creepy feel that the original had. The Forest Temple is a close second, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom