• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Music in WW

The one that comes to mind whenever I think about the game is Outset's music. I don't know if I would call it the best, but its definitely the most recognizable. I liked the theme in Hyrule Castle, just because it was so high and royal, and lost sounding.

Z

Zerchito

Helmaroc Kings theme For the Win! :D With Oceans Theme and Gohmas theme on 2. and 3. :)

I'll be the first one to tell you I wasn't super duper impressed with many of the tracks. Right now, I only remember about four, because many of the were just plain forgettable. And out of those four, I only like one. Some people above mentioned that Hyrule King whatever song. I hated that. I much prefer the ALttP Castle Theme. It sounds evil and menacing, that your on top of the source of where all the trouble is. Then WW made it some kind of slow goodbye song between the King and Link, which I didn't like at all. I remember the Outset Island theme, mainly because I had to listen to it so much at the beginning. It was good, but not something that made me stand in one place and listen to it for a while like the Song of Healing in the clock in MM, or the Temple of Time theme in OoT/TP. Of course, how could I forget the Sea theme? So annoying......so many times...... same thing over and over........ugh.

I will end this post of a positive note though. I loved the Dragon Roost theme, There's a reason why it's featured in Brawl. I actually stood on the island and listened to it because it was so memorable. They really needed more areas like Dragon Roost in that game, because it's the only peace of music in WW I can say I truly loved and enjoyed.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
There are a few songs in WW that I enjoyed. My favorite song in WW is the opening theme. I like to listen to it when i'm bored or feeling down, it sounds bright and colorful, like the world in WW. ^^

I also enjoyed the Molgera battle theme, sometimes I avoid killing the boss just so I can listen to the music longer. Oh, and I love the mini-boss music, I would always try and time my attacks just right so it matched the music better. :nerd:

Overall I thought most of the music in WW was good. However there was one song I never really liked that much, and it was the backround music for The Forsaken Fortress. I just found it dull and gray, much like the rest of the fortress. :tired:

Zarom

The King
My favorite one is the opening theme. It's so good! :D

Other than that, I liked the music on Windfall Island, Drago Roost Island, Forest Haven, Hyrule Castle and the Sea theme! I have other ones, but these are my favorites! :D:D:D

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
There are some fantastic themes in the game, including the oepning story, Dragon Roost Island, and Molgera battle, but I think the best was the new piano rendition of the Hyrule Castle theme used at the end of the game when the King is speaking to Link and Zelda - "Farewell, Hyrule King". It's just fantastic. It's very sad yet powerful at the same time. Even though it's done with MIDI, it's very well done and almost feels like it's actually played on a true piano.

Yes, it may be a cover of an older theme, but it's a well done and welcome one!

V

voltarrow

i love the second music during godan's battle, second fight with jalhalla,
and when you meet the fairy queen

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
I enjoyed the Tower of The Gods, well after playing the game a few more times.
Why is Molgera battle so popular? I was actually annoyed when the track was in Brawl. ;x The whole theme of Molgera was a little bit annoying.
I love the great Sea theme though and Dragon Roost, both are amazing to return in Brawl, but the Molgera Battle. :x

Speak about Jalhalla, Jalhalla's battle was just epic specially the second fight in Ganon's Tower. I love the last battle with Ganondorf too, his theme always come back with a brand new tune, i enjoyed it.
The Hyrule Castle was a nice calm tune, finally something from LttP that return in a Zelda Game.
but i have to say WW soundtrack was not better than MM/OOT though.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
The best music for me on WW would be Farewell King, the Opening Title song, Hyrule Castle, and the Hero of Winds. (There's probably a few others I missed, but I'm not sure.)

Anyway, I loved the Farewell King song because of it's simplicity and the dark tone to it. It made me want to cry. :( The Opening Title song is included in my favorites because of the happiness it radiates. Hyrule Castle gives off (similar as to what DL01 said) a sense of royalty and the Hero of Winds is awesome too by how it gives off a sense of triumph. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom