• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginners' Mafia 5-Ocarina of Time-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Wow it's been a while since I saw posts for this! Anyways, for what I read while skimming, there is some suspicious on MG? Just want to say his computer broke and I don't think he'll be able to play anymore D': But I might be wrong, just saying.

There is not a whole lot, which is why my vote might change, but i think there is the most (even if a little and not reliable evidence). As I said my vote could easily change if there is more evidence but this day is going REALLY slow.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Agreed... I'm reading through past days and IMO I'm not pulling anyone out of the crowd. DX I need a while longer then I'm gonna vote.

Pen

The game is on!
I have a strong feeling that MightyGhirahim is scum. He has been suspecting a lot of people who I think are town. I haven't really got very much evidence of him being scum, but it's a feeling I have. I'm sorry if you're not scum.

Vote: MightyGhirahim

Jedizora

:right:
I will try to replace MG, as he hasn't logged onto ZD in a month. I'll prod the only inactive now.

Wow I get called out for active duty for a week and there are hardly any other posts, so ya.... I am sticking with my vote and blah blah blah, need to get more activity on here.

Jedizora

:right:
Wow I get called out for active duty for a week and there are hardly any other posts, so ya.... I am sticking with my vote and blah blah blah, need to get more activity on here.
Never mind about that. I was think Hero of link was still alive.
EDIT: Also, Red will be replacing Kazumi.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Alright, because MightyGhirahim is leaving I'll

Unvote: MightyGhirahim

And because I want to make a vote today I'll

Vote: Dr3W21

Sorry, but I just have a feeling you're scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom