• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3 - Link's Awakening Sign-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
Alright, I only need a few more before we can start. I currently have 77.77% of the players confirmed. I need 2 more to confirm.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Sorry it took me a while, I was making my mom a garden for mother's day. I have received my Role PM and am ready to start the game.:)

David

But you called me here...
Alright. I'm only missing one total, but I'll keep track of that last one. Thank you all for confirming! I will now write the first post and post the game thread!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
That really depends.
If everyone voted right now and there was a majority, then the day would be over, and it would become night immediately, and everyone would preform their night actions. And if everyone did those immediately, and repeating, then it could be over in a week or less.
However, if no majority is reached, then the game will default to most votes at the end of the "day", and it takes much longer, and same with night (though night is almost always shorter), and if that continues it could be weeks or even, in some cases, months, before the round is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom