• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3 - Link's Awakening Sign-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
Welcome to the sign up thread for Link's Awakening Beginner's Mafia! I am your game mod for this round of the game. This time, the theme will be Link's Awakening to celebrate Link's Awakening month (which is coming up in the next few weeks!).

For this game, I am looking for 18 inexperienced or not so experienced members for this round of the game.

First, If you are interested in this round of the game, you must first put a message containing "I'm in" or similar.

Second, I'd like you to put one of the rules of Mafia (link to Mafia 1, which contains the rules to Mafia) in your own words. Please try not to do the same rule that others have posted. This will ensure a good review of the rules of the game.

Third, I'd like to know how many games of Mafia you have played before. We'd like to keep it to those that need the extra experience before joining a more advanced game. I am also looking for those who have played a few games, but are still struggling with their Mafia skills.

In this sign-up thread, I'd also like to have a good list of replacements. If you think you can play, but aren't sure, post something like "I'll play as a replacement."

Also, the game mentors for this round are myself, Axle the Beast, and Baysiderulez. We will all know your roles, characters, and alignment, so don't hesitate to ask us for help if you need it, when the time arises.

I look forward to modding this game with whoever wants to play!

Player list:
1. Elfen
2. Go_Dark_Link
3. Gonzo
4. Celeboy
5. goomboo
6. jedizora
7. Meego7
8. tecknokid900
9. Djinn
10. Raindrop14
11. FirevsIce
12. link to present
13. Justeazy
14. Zelda_8
15. Goron Link
16. kokirion
17. green goron
18. Komali

Last edited:

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
YAAAYZ!! I'm still inexperienced xD. I get to learn more :3

1. /in
2. Don't directly copy and paste your role, name, and your objective or what you truly are when you name/role claim >_> Learned that the hard way.
3. Played in Mafia Round 2(First game) Beginners Mafia 2, and is currently in Mafia 6.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
1.I'm in.
2.Do not talk with other members outside of the thread because the point of the game is mystery and you would ruin it for everyone.
3.Haven't played in a game before

I want to start gaining experience because I've been reading previous games and it looks like a lot of fun.

1. I'm in!!!!
2. Stay active or be modkilled
3. Played in Beginner 2 and Mafia 6(night killed second night though)

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
1 I'M IN!!!!
2 NO EDITING/DELETING POSTS!
3 I only have played 1 game.

Jedizora

:right:
1. I'm in.
2 Don't post a pic or directly link your role PM.
3. Beginners Mafia 1, 2, and Mafia 6. I'm not sure If i'm still consitered a beginner, though.

David

But you called me here...
That's 6 players. I still need 12 more.

Current List:
1. Elfen
2. Go_Dark_Link
3. Gonzo
4. Celeboy
5. goomboo
6. jedizora

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
On account of what happen in BM 2 I shamefully sign up and hope not to make mistakes this time. Once a majority is reached, no unvoting. 7 I think.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
1.I'm In.
2.- Vote and unvote in the format: Vote: Player X; Unvote: Player X
3. this is My first time...I saw the Link's awakening Opening and had to join.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm in. I've played 2 beginner games on this site before so if you think I should be a replacement then you can make me one. One of the rules are (everyone has stated all the rules I know) post at least three posts per day period or vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom