• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Become a New Pokemon Trainer Rp Sign Ups.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
You choose a region,starter, and journey until you become the champion and then we make the plot go crazy.....
So I am Thunder(name)
I choose he region Jhoto(only 1 per region until we run out which probably wont happen)
starter:cyndaquil.
You may encounter shinys but they are not more powerful. Lvov training must make sense. And no legendaires until you are champ.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Beggar
Kanto
Starter: level 99 Magikarp with no attack moves
ergo. worthless Pokemon

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Ok! We have some people! Lets start when we get some more! And remember not to constantly meet each other over and over again if your from the same region. And storm.....I think that magikarp should be at a lover Lvl...

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Well we can meat at all the rival points. Also hylin i doubt that many more will come. 5 is the average you get for an rp.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
i was making the point that This beggar has had only this one magikarp forever

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
So you guys get a good feel of how Menin is as a person...here is a picture of her.

Menin.jpg

Um...try to ignore the swords...she doesn't really have them, just pay attention to her outfit and hair, ok?

The moon is her only friend...that is what she likes to say. She performs in contests, but some say she does more than that really...

Last edited:

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Music that right so I think we should stop now. Close sign ups? And yes,you can have a cottonee as long as you have some way to explain it. And do only meet at key rival points. And if we have a evil organization...we can call it something...lets discuss that soon. How about on the 13th we start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom