• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Atsuma's Trade Shop

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Yeah, I know how people feel with special pokémon, I could never trade my shiny Articuno, or any of my main team for that matter. But, now that my platinum pokédex is complete, I can help people get the pokémon they need now. The fun never stops :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I don't know if you still want one, but I'd be willing to trade you a masterball for something... Although I just bought HG so I don't have good pokemon yet (so no battle ;)), I could trade a masterball onto it, to trade to you. I also have Manectric, Piloswine, Persian, Meowth or trade you persian and you could breed your own Meowth and Vibrava of the normal types I could trade to HG... I have most of the legendaries but you seem to already have them so nothing special. :)
Also I know how you feel about your special shiny, I have a shiny Lugia that I'd never trade :P

I'll take a masterball anytime. :P What are you looking for exactly? Do you happen to have a Claydol, or a Baltoy? I would also be willing to trade you for that.

Yeah, I know how people feel with special pokémon, I could never trade my shiny Articuno, or any of my main team for that matter. But, now that my platinum pokédex is complete, I can help people get the pokémon they need now. The fun never stops :P

Whoa! You completed it, eh? Nice! :yes:

I need to update this thread, eh? Haha, I may do that sometime soon.

I'll take a masterball anytime. :P What are you looking for exactly? Do you happen to have a Claydol, or a Baltoy? I would also be willing to trade you for that.

I have baltoy and could easily evolve one to claydol for you.

EDIT: I forgot to post what I'd want... :P Honestly, I'd love any shiny ;) If youd be willing to trade one of your shinies, because I'm not trading any shinies or legendaries over to you, but I would be trading a masterball if that counts! :)

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have baltoy and could easily evolve one to claydol for you.

EDIT: I forgot to post what I'd want... :P Honestly, I'd love any shiny ;) If youd be willing to trade one of your shinies, because I'm not trading any shinies or legendaries over to you, but I would be trading a masterball if that counts! :)
I don't have many Shinies, and those that I do have, I doubt I'd be willing to trade them, they are my babies, you know? Let me ask myself....Atsie, do you wish to trade a Shiny for a masterball? Nope. :P Anything else other than a Shiny?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I completly understand about the shinies! What would you be willing to trade that you belive is a fit deal?

Probably a Shiny for a Shiny, that's quite fair enough to me. Or, if I have the pokemon you want, for any other pokemon that I don't have and you might have, like that Baltoy. Or an item for a pokemon. Tell me what you want and I will let you know what I want in return. Don't worry, I don't ask for too much. ^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Sure thing, just tell me whenever you want to do this so we can connect and take care of it. I'll take the Baltoy, or if you already have a Claydol, then that. My FC is in my siggy, leave your own so I can add you.

X

Xanth2396

Hello, I am trying to fill out my Unova Dex, playing White...I need Vullaby/Mandibuzz. Vullaby is preferred as I would much rather evolve Vullaby -> Mandibuzz than have to breed. Levels don't really matter, I don't have all that much to give in return, but I think I have a decent collection. Can you help me?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, it's been a while since I updated this thread. I had to do other stuff back then and totally didn't play Pokemon or kept up with trades and stuff, not that there were many.

Anyway, I thought I would reopen this trading shop in case there are any traders out there who wish to trade with me. Judging from the activity I see in the Pokemon forum, I doubt there will be many of you, but I will still open it just in case.

I don't have much at the moment, but let me remind you that I own Pearl, HG, and White. I am aiming to get Pokemon White 2 later. I have a few shinies in gold that I might be able to trade, I don't have any shinies in White, haven't encountered one yet. I won't update this thread or post with a complete pokemon list that I have, just ask me for something and if I have it we will discuss a trade or something. ~Ats

hey yes i was just wondering if you could help me out. i want to get a porygon-z. i have a porygon now and the stuff to evolve it. i was wondering if i could trade it with you to get a porygon-z. i have black version and i can give you a masterball for your trouble.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Sure, I can do that anytime that you catch a hold of me here. I will do it for free, you don't have to give me a masterball, lol, those are valuable. Just let me know when you want to trade.

ok my times are kind of random so i will find a good time that is stress free lol and get back to you in a lil bit. i was also thinking i am trying to complete my unova dex and the only one i need atm is Thundrus. i have a tornadus up for trade if you are willing to do that. it is just caught. also i noted earlier in the post that you would like an arceus. if you still do i have one up for trade.

PS how do you trade on here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom