• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Atsuma's Trade Shop

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
What do you mean how do you trade on here? We just come to an agreement, that's all. lol

And sure, pm or vm me to get a hold of me. I am busy working on my book, so I may not respond right away, but I will keep checking often. Thundrus, eh? I don't know if I've caught that one yet. And as to Arceus, I have one already, in HG, so I don't really need one.

Keep suggesting trades to me, I may fall for one. ;)

ok my best times are around 1015-1030 am (when i go to break at work). my wifi at home wont run the ds wifi (but it does my wii). if that time will work then i am up for it. i also have darkrai and i have a reshiram if you need one of them. my fc for black is 5372-4195-1389

oh and btw what is your white friend code cuz i only got black version and your white was wasnt listed

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Okay, so what time zone do you live in? I have Central US Time, so let me know so we can come to an agreement. My White FC is: 0004 0678 3773 so add me if you want. (You and anyone else who wants to)

I have a Darkrai that I got through the GTS in HG, so I wouldn't really need one, but the Reshiram does interest me. What would you want for it? Also, I have a level 100 Scizor in HG, but I do not wish to transfer it over to White, could I possibly trouble you with getting me a Scizor? If not that, then a Scyther with a metal coat and by exchanging it will become a Scizor. Again, tell me what you'd want. That is about it for me, I'd mention the fact that I am after a Shiny Nidorina/Nidoqueen, but I think I will have to breed one myself. Anyway, I will keep an eye out so we can get that trade done. :)

--Edit--Never mind what I said about the shiny Nidorina/Nidoqueen, someone else was kind enough to get me one. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i have a scyther with a metal coat with your name on it. For it i would like any starter from the 1st or 3rd gen (doesnt matter)

i am eastern us time (maine)

ok Reshiram is up for grabs i would like regice, registeel, regirock or a kyorge if you are willing to trade any that you have. or a starter from the 1st or 3rd gen (lol i love those ones)

sry it took so long to post back

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
ok i have a scyther with a metal coat with your name on it. For it i would like any starter from the 1st or 3rd gen (doesnt matter)

i am eastern us time (maine)

ok Reshiram is up for grabs i would like regice, registeel, regirock or a kyorge if you are willing to trade any that you have. or a starter from the 1st or 3rd gen (lol i love those ones)

sry it took so long to post back

Okay, Scyther with the metal coat for a Charmander. Would that work?

Reshiram for Kyogre and I will even throw in another starter, but that would have to be via HeartGold/SoulSilver or any other game that can connect to those. The reason is simple, I lost a cable to one of my DS's (it is one of the Original DS's, so the cable is different) and can't charge it, so I can't transfer those pokemon to my White version. Also, set the time and day for the trade. (I will continue looking for the cable, though, because I really need it)

Ok charmander for scyther with the metal coat is good and the Reshiram for Kyogre is good too. and you dont have to throw in another starter i recently restarted my soulsilver and pearl game and i am not far enough to have the pal pad sry. (my friend messed with my black and i lost everything including an event celebi mew jirachi and Shaymin :( so i am trying to get it all back though the event ones will be difficult)

i am working Sat and Sun and i take take a break at 1100 eastern (so 1000 central if i am right). i usually sit at Dunken Donuts and battle over the Wifi if you wanna meet me there on those days if not i can find some better days that work.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
The date and time is no problem for me, but the only trade we will be able to take care of is Charmander for Scyther and the Porygon favor because Kyogre is in my HG game. Do you have a game that can connect to HG? If so, I can give you Kyogre through those means. You say you have SS, so we can definitely do that if you want, then you can just give me Reshiram in White. Until I find that dang cable I can't transfer more pokemon over to my White version, so yeah, I am sorry about that.

And I am also sorry to hear that you lost everything in Black version. That's just so frustrating, eh?

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Would you be able to trade this? thCANAQ6NF.jpg
Just kidding. :lol:

Maybe you could get me a Ditto. I really need one for my Platium version.

ok what i will do is play a little more of my soulsilver version to night so i can get the pal pad and then put my FC on here we will just have to do two different trade sessions. i can do that if it is fine with you.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Would you be able to trade this? View attachment 29214
Just kidding. :lol:

Maybe you could get me a Ditto. I really need one for my Platium version.

Haha, very funny, Geek. ( Geek for GIC :P ) Yeah, I can get you a Ditto. Do you want Japanese for breeding shinies or just a regular Ditto? I have either. And you can give me whatever you want in return, I wouldn't mind a metal coat or any evolution stone. If you don't have those, then just give me any pokemon, then. :P

ok what i will do is play a little more of my soulsilver version to night so i can get the pal pad and then put my FC on here we will just have to do two different trade sessions. i can do that if it is fine with you.

Sure, let us do that then. ^^ Saturday it is, right? I will definitely connect at 10 AM my time. ;)

--Edit--Hey HyruleHistory, I am going away for a day to visit some family, and I don't know whether my brother has Wi-Fi, so if I don't show up it is because he didn't. But if he does, I will definitely show up to trade with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, I'd be glad to trade with you on Sunday, but my bro doesn't have Wi-Fi. :( So our trade will have to wait till I get back home, where I do. Can you trade during any day of the week that is not Saturday or Sunday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom