• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Atsuma's Serious Story Sign Ups (For Publishing Purposes)

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Lazarus Ezhar
Appearance: Pale, slight, long white hair and gray eyes
Personality: Constantly shifting
Height: 5'9
Weight: 130 lb.
Outfits: All black armor with white cape
Weapons: Bow and arrow, twin daggers
Class: Lieutenant (if you'd like, if not, assassin)
Race: Dark Elf
Realm: Don't care

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
It's nice to see you back and writing! ^^

Name: Althea Angelides
Appearance: Brown hair, hazel eyes, pale-skinned complexion from many hours of studying spellbooks.
Personality: A bit naive about reality, but incredibly book smart. She tends to be lost in her own thoughts a lot and can be irritable when distracted, but is generally nice and amiable to people when she's actually in the moment.
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Outfits: Mostly grey robes.
Weapons: Staves, Magic, Dagger
Class: Mage/Wizard
Race: Elf
Realm: I don't know where that map is, but I'd be willing to settle for any realm that makes sense for Elven Wizard characters.

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
Name: Zordo Danascus
Appearance: Brown hair, pale, green eyes
Personality: Series, quick to anger,
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 130
Outfits: Hardened leather armor, covering most of his body besides his face.
Weapons: Bow, short sword.
Class: Mercenary)
Race: Human
Realm: Goldia

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks a lot, guys/gals. The characters are all accepted, and don't worry too much about the realm.
The map was actually in my 3rd post in this thread, but here it is if you don't want to go back there and see it. Feel free to pick a realm from these: Broah, Daciakus, Peleg, Goldia, Rentokua, New Kembria, Jeedska, Asaki. ((Tri-Realm is formed by Broah, Goldia, and New Kembria)) Also, not shown on the map: Demonia, Celestia, Dragiria.

I was gonna post the prologue for you to read, but I doubt I will. I will just maintain this project as secretive as possible and let you all read it whenever the book gets published. I still have a lot of work to do when it comes to do doing all that online stuff, but the writing I can take care of easily. I hope I can get this done in two maybe three months, if less, hey great! But yeah, don't wanna rush things because I want this story to be as great as possible. Your characters already made it awesome! ;)

ContinentofPhydoria.png

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Name: Ranike Sorward
Appearance: Tall, blue eyes, red hair
Personality: Kind, caring, honourable
Height: about 5ft 9 inches
Weight: Erm... Lightweight, dunno what weight you'd consider to be lightweight.
Outfit: red and green top, blue trousers, red and blue cape ( red on the outerside, blue on the underside ) and a green headband
Weapons: Swords, axes
Class: Mercenary
Relam: Goldia

Magatha

Magatha
I'm signing up! Looking forward to reading it. :D

Name: Magatha Stargleam
Appearance: She is a bit thin, with longer light blonde hair she keeps tied back and dark blue wings the color of the night sky
Personality: She is skilled in the use of magic, and she cares about others. Shy, but would risk her life for her friends. She values life greatly and has limited medical skills.
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 120 pounds
Outfits: I dunno. Standard clothing I guess. Light leather armor and boots. Magic rope bracelet(See weapons-it sort of looks and functions like a survival bracelet)
Weapons: Magic rope(It is really strong and can be as long or short as she needs) Magic Dagger(Like the rope, she controls the length of the weapon and can turn it into a sword)
Class: Magic user?
Race: Dragir
Realm: Dragiria

I had this done earlier, but lo and behold, my house lost power AGAIN. For no apparent reason. I might have to go over to Mandym's house just to actually submit this.(typing on my laptop...)

Yay! Power's back! :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, well thanks to all of you who joined. I am back now and have a new pc. My main goal is to finish this projec ASAP. I have much support both here @ZD and over here irl, so I believe that I will get this done soon. So all is good to go. I came to inform you all that today is the last day for sign ups. I have enough "main characters" to work with thanks to your submitted characters, but if there are any others out there who wish to join the project before it is too late, now would be the right time to do. I won't be taking in late submissions, I've done all I can to get people's attention.

Also, in case you don't know, I will let you know a bit of info about the story. I believe that it will be a mix between medieval stuff, fantasy and mythology, and yes, the story will feature my created race, the dragir. I don't have a title for it yet but if one comes to mind I will definitely come and inform you all. Another thing, I'm only doing this so that my friends both here in ZD and irl have something to remember me by. And finally, I'd be happy to show you updates about the story when I have them, you know, complete chapters, but that imo would just spoil things for you all. I may post a few paragraphs or conversations between some of the characters, but don't expect full chapters. Thanks for your time and support, I really appreciate it. ~Atsuma

Edit 1--I will be updating the story's advancement in this post and perhaps a new one.

--Update 1-- Prelude is done

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Here is mine :P
Name: Vee
Appearance: Long blond hair till the waist, blue eyes
Personality: Fiercy and laid back. A fighter
Height: 5,10"
Weight: Average
Outfits: Black Tanktop, red silk cape, black leather pants, Dark brown leather boots which reaches the knees
Weapons: A long sword and bows and arrows
Class: Assassin
Realm: You choose Ats :P

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Name: Alessandra Walsh (Aless for short)
Appearance: brown hair, brown eyes, pale
Personality: mostly silent, has anger issusses, but is friendly
Height: 6 ft 1 in
Weight: 139 ( she has wieght issuses)
Outfits: white closk with a hood that covers her eyes, green dress, black riding boots, and nicer looking shoes
Weapons: a pair of hidden blades [one for each arm], throwin knife, and a lightweight sword
Class: assassin
Relam: whatever you deem fit :)

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, sign ups are officially closed from this moment on. I've rounded all the characters in order to assign them their role within the story. The last characters that I will be adding from ZD are the following two, which belong to Mandy and Foxy (13Foxes). Since Mandy signed up with it for Phydorian Tales and I really didn't include her in the first book, she's agreed to submit her for this story. And as to Foxy's, she's in by default just as I added Vatti and Pandy, I don't leave out good friends. ;)

Name: Frista
Weapons: Snow Crown (1-handed sword); wields ice magic
Personality: somewhat passive; usually keeps to herself
Class: Swordmaster
Realm: Goldia

Name: Foxy (AKA as Saiyuki)
Weapons: A sword and dagger.
Personality: somewhat serious, shy at times, quiet, reserved, but also loses her timidness when people talk to her.
Class: Ex-Soldier/swordmaster
Realm: Asaki

Also, I've decided that I will go with Ao Primrose instead of Seraph Primrose, I like it more. So, besides Frista and all the characters that you can find here in the thread, there will be others that you don't know about. These are a few relatives and friends of mine that I included as well. I have the profiles they submitted to me but I won't be posting them here, you'll just have to read the story and find out about these characters.

Anyway, a complete list of all the characters from ZD and the realm I've given those who didn't know what to choose (also their race):

Ao Primrose--Dragiria (Dragir)
Tyrus Sullivan--Dragiria (Dragir)
Magatha Stargleam--Dragiria (Dragir)
Annabeth Regan--Peleg (Lycan)
Sammy O'hera--Goldia (Human)
Pandora Koeki--Asaki (Human/Elf)
Caithyln Lampica--Peleg (Elf)
Althea Angelides--Peleg (Elf)
Lazarus Ezhar--Peleg (Dark Elf)
Saskia Zeeron--Broah (Human)
Tassurelle Reenward--Broah (Human)
Dillon Lotaga--Goldia (Human)
Zordo Danascus--Goldia (Human)
Ranike Sorward--Goldia (Human)
Victor Zepol--New Kembria (Human)
Vee (I will come up with a last name later)--New Kembria (Human)
Alessandra Walsh --New Kembria (Human)
Shadow Wolfgang--Demonia (Demon/Human)
Ashie Kasicane--New Kembria (Human)
Abigale O'Connor--Daciakus (Vampire)

--Edit--
I cannot continue this project without including someone special that I forgot about. Sorry about that, Josie, I was a fool. I already slapped myself several times, though. :P

Name: Ashie Kasicane
Weapons: A small mace/Bow and arrows.
Personality: Sweet and tender, has a kind heart and tends to be shy around peeps.
Class: Mercenary
Realm: New Kembria

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Well, since you said I could...

Name: Deiniol (Dein for short) Llewelyn
Appearance: Reddish brown hair, more red than brown, which gets blonder in the sun, hazel eyes, slightly less-than-average muscle (really only pecs and some arm muscle)
Personality: Friendly unless him or his friends are challenged, very religious (I assume there's some sort of religion in your world) but struggles with being "cursed" (as a werewolf).
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 140
Outfits: Black pants (or tights, depending on whether it matches closer to real medieval times or not), a white, red, or black tunic, dark red cloak with symbols all around the seams, black gauntlets.
Weapons: Bow and arrow, teeth, claws.
Class: Merchant
Race: Werewolf
Realm: New Kembria, in a port city

Thanks for letting me do the sign ups, and good luck on getting published. I can't wait to read it!

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Haha, thanks for joining, Mikau, and thanks for the good luck. Yeah, all that looks great. Yes there will be religion, or something close to that (people believing in gods, etc) Anyway, I will copy your character's data and add him to a list that I keep over here for quick access. ~Ats

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, so Lazarus has joined the party as well. He didn't submit a character but said he was in. He's a warrior/assassin in case you peeps wonder about his character, and not to spoil anything but Vee and Lazarus will be a couple within the story. <3 What I do with them two remains yet to be seen. ;)

Ao Primrose--Dragiria (Dragir)
Tyrus Sullivan--Dragiria (Dragir)
Magatha Stargleam--Dragiria (Dragir)
Annabeth Regan--Peleg (Lycan)
Sammy O'hera--Goldia (Human)
Pandora Koeki--Asaki (Human/Elf)
Caithyln Lampica--Peleg (Elf)
Althea Angelides--Peleg (Elf)
Lazarus Ezhar--Peleg (Dark Elf)
Saskia Zeeron--Broah (Human)
Tassurelle Reenward--Broah (Human)
Dillon Lotaga--Goldia (Human)
Zordo Danascus--Goldia (Human)
Ranike Sorward--Goldia (Human)
Victor Zepol--New Kembria (Human)
Vee Englehart--New Kembria (Human)
Alessandra Walsh --New Kembria (Human)
Shadow Wolfgang--Demonia (Demon/Human)
Ashie Kasicane--New Kembria (Human)
Lazarus Ryu--Jeedska (Human)
Abigale O'Connor--Daciakus (Vampire)

Story Update---> So far I've written the Prologue, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2, with 8500+ words so far. This is nothing, the story is gigantic in length, so I still have much to write on. I may split it into three parts so that I can have a book up in no time, but that too remains to be seen.

ZD Characters and Guest Characters introduced so far: 4

Story Title: Unknown as of yet. I've titled my works Dragir Tales, but only to have a name, that won't be the final name.

I told VioLink yesterday that I would be posting something on the story, but though I tried to post something just now, I thought posting it would be major spoilers, so I will wait until I reach chapter 5 at least before I bring a little something here. ~Ats

--Edit-- And I have acquired Vee's last name for her character: Englehart, as you can see. Sweet. (Pronounced Angelheart, btw) Yeah, I'm badass :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom